Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Happy New Year)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
vanscollection.bravehost.com
This year, New Year's Day for us Vietnamese, Chinese, and Koreans is on the same day as Valentine's Day, Sunday. I just wanted to say happy new year's to all of the folks on here who are celebrating and may this year be better than the last for you, your family, and all of your loved ones!

Oct 18, 2003
trip out we were wondering why our tax preparer was closed this weekend when she said it was chinese new year, we seen her name and new it was vietnamese but her husband is chinese. so now i know i guess lol.. it's all yalls new year hahaha!

Apr 3, 2008
This year, New Year's Day for us Vietnamese, Chinese, and Koreans is on the same day as Valentine's Day, Sunday. I just wanted to say happy new year's to all of the folks on here who are celebrating and may this year be better than the last for you, your family, and all of your loved ones!
cool you can hit me on the pm to let me know where to meet you so i can pick up my lil red envelope of money