CHS Album sold out at most best Buys

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
^General consensus is that its definitely an improvement to DAAM. If you liked the last one, you will dig this. Even if you didn't(like me) this one is clearly better.

Apr 6, 2010
HiphopDX posted a very positive review of CHS. I haven't listened to it enough yet. I was listening to DAAM at least once a week since its release, but so far, none of the songs aside from "Therapy Session" stand out to me. It's not bad though. I just need to marinate with more I think.

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I like it but imo DAAM is better. Definately not hatin though, Lynch will still always be 1a & 1b w/ X-Raided.

Mar 27, 2007
DarthKidd your 100% right "Therapy Session" was tha only clean song on there! Man Lynch gave us one song to show that he still has it but I dont know what the hell hes saving it for! Sav Sicc and Bleezo ripped that trac to shreds ooooooohhhhh weeeeeeee!

May 15, 2002
I'm digging this one. Better beats, better lyrics and flows from lynch. Everything about this is better than DAAM.

I usually think Lynch's "real life" tracks are dumb and corny but he did a good job on this one.

I just hope this has lasting value, which DAAM lacked.

Oh, and most of the features are dope, G-Macc and COS were impressive.