Chronicles Street Date Pushed Bacc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
Sorry folks had to push the shit bacc for another Month. We send the shit to get laid out and fools take forever. My hard drive Crashed and i had reformat my hard drive. i lost everything and had to get peeps to send shit bacc. but's i got everything bacc and it's all good. So now it's Sept. Good news Tho Emoe and Cos will be in stores next month. we're sending out the posters and Hand Bills to the Street Teams. So stay tuned...Rip

May 27, 2002
stfu suspect.....youre the same dude who was all on siccmades nuts, saying if you beat msane in a keystyle contest could you get signed to siccmade

maybe you dont know the work it takes setting up a magazine or making a cd...ive been busting my ass since december trying to get this magazine running and dispite all my (and rips-hes been doing just as much and more work since about SEPTEMBER) work, its not been a possibility to get it out the day that you want it....you know what eat shit and die you illiterate nutswinging mothafucca

i hope while youre typing a reply to this ure dumbass spills some water and you fry ureself to death

Sincerely yours,
THA RIPPA

Assistant Editor of the Chronicles

May 2, 2002
thanks for the update...but how are you gonna get all mad that he said what else is new...its the truth...delay...delay....delay

but its cool how much is a subscription to the mag..

we all now that everything gets pushed back especially siccmade..
sometimes the truth hurts

S

Smoke Cat

cool i cant wait to see a siccmade record put out when was the last one like last year

May 27, 2002
YEA IT WAS LAST YEAR.....BUT LESS THAN A YEAR YOU GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT..........

AUGUST 28 WAS BLOCC MOVEMENT.....JESUS I WISH THERE WAS A YEARS SEPARATION BETWEEN YOUR POSTS

Jul 6, 2002
One album a year from a label? not an artist, a label! how you gon call a muthafucka greedy just cuz he want more then 1 album a year from a fuckin label?

May 27, 2002
the label revolves around LYNCH...so if he cant drop, no one can... i didnt make the rules so dont bitch at me

HOW YOU ONLY GONNA HAVE ONE POST AND QUESTION MY THINKIN???

May 27, 2002
BAYRHYDA said:
how you gon call a muthafucka greedy just cuz he want more then 1 album a year from a fuckin label?
thats how you questioned my thinking folks

look....right now im tired of this whole nut-funk thing...i really dont wanna start any with you

TRUCE :chinese:

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
THA RIPPA said:
stfu suspect.....youre the same dude who was all on siccmades nuts, saying if you beat msane in a keystyle contest could you get signed to siccmade

maybe you dont know the work it takes setting up a magazine or making a cd...ive been busting my ass since december trying to get this magazine running and dispite all my (and rips-hes been doing just as much and more work since about SEPTEMBER) work, its not been a possibility to get it out the day that you want it....you know what eat shit and die you illiterate nutswinging mothafucca

i hope while youre typing a reply to this ure dumbass spills some water and you fry ureself to death

Sincerely yours,
THA RIPPA

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
THA RIPPA said:

Sincerely yours,
THA RIPPA

ACTUALLY, that was suspekt_in_blacc's brother on his screen name fuckin around and got him ban i rap with dat nigga we got a message board of our own c there....http://suspekt.hyperboards.com/

May 27, 2002
i would rather take a shit in my hand and shake his....i dont owe him shit.....i dont like him anyways....i was wrong about who it was....whoopty doo.....i still dont like his shit talkin on the other boards