Chronic 2004 Mixtape Cut, ft BD, Smoke, and Young Gummz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Click Here To Download

This is the first collaboration ever between Unknown Territory Records, Gettin Greedy Records, and Red Door Records... Verse Order is: Mo-X, Byron Douglass, Lil' G, Smoke, and Young Gummz...

My session didn't show up today so I decided to mix it down (we did this last month) and offer cats a chance to get down on our mixtape... So if you got heat on the level of these emcees, then feel free to drop a verse on our Chronic 2004 Mixtape... if you're down, holla atcha boy: [email protected]

Nov 30, 2002
SAVAGE SHIT!! smoke man... i gotta give you props... i didnt like you when you was wit SLR... you IMPROVED 100%! GOOD SHIT... young came sick.. same wit mo... BD was coo.... G... you already knowin what i think of you dogg... we discussed that earlier...lol keep up the hard work!

whens the due date for this mixtape?

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
good shit...you're just in a song posting mood huh?

good verses from everyone, but i thought BD's verse was real fuckin tight....Smoke got off on that shit too...

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
MO...I SHOT YOU A REPLY 2 THAT E-MAIL...BTW THE VERSES NEED 2 BE 16 BARS...I SENT YOU THE VERSE AND HOOK...SEE WHAT YOU CAN CONJURE UP WIT MY LYRICS...SHOULD FEEL THE MEANIN OF THE TRACK PRETTY FAST

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
after listening to this track like 10 times....I think that Smoke had the best verse on this track....And Mo and BD came tight...G and Gummz verses were good, but not the best i've heard from them...

Apr 19, 2004
(SMOKE) YA THAT SOUNDS COOL, JUST TURN DOWN THE GUN SHOT IN MY VERS PLZ. LIL G, & GUMMZ WERE HOT, MO-X HIT MOTHER FUCKERS IN THE FACE WITH A SLUGE-HAMMER WITH THAT VERS, AND BD WELL SHIT JUST SAY BYRON DOUGLAS BABY :devious:

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
red door said:
Hell ya that shit was heat! :hurt: (JoNasTY) Smoke wasnt even tryin to tell us about that. When is this mixtape comin out and who is puttin it down. This is sure to be a classic if you keep comin like that. Do you need any more verses? www.reddoorrecords.com
It's being put out by Unknown Territory Records which is the home for Mo-X & Lil' G, and Pain... I don't have a due date for it as of yet, but it's a work in progress and will be out in a few months... If you've got heat, link me so I can hear some of it at: [email protected]

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Now that I've soaked this song pretty well, I think that this is the best verse I have heard from Smoke, ever. Been comin' with heat lately....