Christmas for any of you who don't have it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
this track isnt real... a fake sounds like a fan made it to feel special

u guys all just got Punk'D haha
actually your the one that is retarded my friend...see this is why you dont post cuz your a idiot.

LMAO@ people commin out of the wood work to get this track...i guarantee at least 20 more people pm'ed him that didnt even post

May 7, 2008
how many days of waiting will it take before you notice something isnt right ? isnt it a bit odd some of the biggest collectors aint even heard of this tracks existence ?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
im pretty sure its real...i might have it on my computer in pittsburg but im in kc on break now.

Cuz i remember people thought "i'm tired of this town" was a diss towards KC...we will see if he comes thru. Im sure he will yall need to calm down

Sep 30, 2002
For one, this track is real, for two, hell no, it aint a big deal. I just know how you mothafuckas go crazy for some shit that Tech did and probably don't have. For anybody around here that been here long enough to know me knows I don't usually put shit like this up anyway I was just trying to contribute something. We had a tragedy in my family while I was in K.C. and I didn't have time to be on the cpu fucking around.

TheVille31 you are correct and there was a thread about it I started probably about 4-5 years ago but I can't find it on here, and that shit is wierd because you are right, people thought Tech was dissin K.C.

I don't have time to look back through the thread to see who thought I am some deranged fan trying to pretend I have a song that I don't have..............check my post count I don't really post that often and I am here ALMOST everyday since 2002, I definitely wouldn't waste my time starting a thread.

Oh and for those of you who are asking yourselves "why doesnt he just put it up now?"
I am posting this through my phone in an airport.

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
For one, this track is real, for two, hell no, it aint a big deal. I just know how you mothafuckas go crazy for some shit that Tech did and probably don't have. For anybody around here that been here long enough to know me knows I don't usually put shit like this up anyway I was just trying to contribute something. We had a tragedy in my family while I was in K.C. and I didn't have time to be on the cpu fucking around.

TheVille31 you are correct and there was a thread about it I started probably about 4-5 years ago but I can't find it on here, and that shit is wierd because you are right, people thought Tech was dissin K.C.

I don't have time to look back through the thread to see who thought I am some deranged fan trying to pretend I have a song that I don't have..............check my post count I don't really post that often and I am here ALMOST everyday since 2002, I definitely wouldn't waste my time starting a thread.

Oh and for those of you who are asking yourselves "why doesnt he just put it up now?"

Yeah... im pretty sure i got it in Pitt. I searched for the thread too but couldnt find shit.

If i was you i wouldnt put it up hahaha...but go ahead when u get a chancethey are fiendin. i just dont see how people can be so ungrateful about it.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005

real talk

considering his reason for delay everyone can stop the speculation and just wait patiently... I was around during the time this track dropped and I too spoke on this topic a few years back

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
What tom petty song?
Mary Jane's Last Dance

Tired of screwin'up, tired of going down
Tired of myself, tired of this town

Slacker

I don't do enough, I just fool around
Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound

They use the same melody

I actually put it in th Tech "Remake" thread, but would add note that there's a different version of Slacker too...

...if I everget a link. *ahem*