Christina Aguleria vs Britney spears???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I'm not GAY, if that's what you're suggesting. Just 'cause I said I didn't like either of them doesn't make me GAY. Some women I find attractive, others I don't. Its all a matter of preference and has nothin' to do with SEXAULITY.

May 2, 2002
The only question asked was who would we pick. As far as what? Looks? If that's the case, I still say Neither.

If I'm goin' by looks I'd pick Christina Milian, Nivea, or Claudette Ortiz, but those weren't the choices, so don't trip.

If you think my sayin' Neither was based on race, you're sadly mistaken. It was based on PREFERENCE, nothin' more, nothin' less.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
illnigga said:
Christina pussy looks juicy. Britney shit looked dry since she is still a virgin.
Bitch you never seen either of their pussy's. Stop trying to hide your virginity. This is the internet, we don't care.

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
I'd go with Britney, christina is like a wanna be copy of Britney, am I the only one that remember's that "I'm a slave" video where Britney had that grimey/slutty look going on, and the overall fact that Britney came out and opened the doors back up for lil teen girls to be pop stars again, which brought about Christina's ass? plus Christina is a huge bandwagon jumper, first she was extra white in "genie in a bottle" now she's tryin' to be super Latina Diva, with the huge ass weave and accent (where was that in her first song) and if it was on fuckability, I'd take Britney once again, why fuck a huge ass wet bucket when you can have a tight fitting glove...

May 2, 2002
Some people make it seem as if Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera are the epitome of sexy. Why? I mean sure they look nice, but aren't some of you givin' them a little too much credit? Or are those the first two females that come to mind when you think "sexy"?