christina aguilera

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

askgarcia

anybody notice that on the music awards on mtv she somehow accuired a certain urban accent popularized by suburban white kids.

BITCH LOOKED FINE THOUGH...SHE LOOKED REEEEEAL FIIINE.

May 22, 2002
Sell Out Slut

slang is all good everyone gots a lil bit of it but She sounded like a fool, She should be down for her own race and stop trying to be Black!!

May 29, 2002
her body looked cool and i liked what she was wearing but did u notice her face? she looked hella cracked out. she looked like she been up for a week just snortin lines.

her accent thing was hella funny and sad though. she sounded hella foolish.

Apr 25, 2002
she's finally startin' to gain some weight on them thighs. in that lady marmalade video she was lookin' horrible. but when she sing she sound like she got a little bit of soul in her. she's tight.

:dead:

Jul 6, 2002
askgarcia said:
anybody notice that on the music awards on mtv she somehow accuired a certain urban accent popularized by suburban white kids.

BITCH LOOKED FINE THOUGH...SHE LOOKED REEEEEAL FIIINE.
Hell yeah, I noticed the same shit. I was like this bitch never talked that before. But GODAMN, She looked fine!!!, It looks like she accuired some tits too.