christian

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
well not really if he were to go to smackdown or raw i dont think there would be any room for a good angle with him since its pretty much full of the main stars...he should get better exposure and shit on ecw since all they got really is henry and swagger

Feb 8, 2003
I havent watched ecw since last summer. I heard he debuted last night. wwe did taht as a curve ball bc he was originally gonna be in the jeff hardy storyline but they put matt in it at the last minute to throw everyone off just like they gonna do for wrestlemania bc its gonna be hbk vs the undertaker at mania and theres ideas for him to end takers streak.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
im glad somebody finally clowned on the way jack swagger talks lol

and lol at him accidentally dropping the belt on his way to the ring , look like he took that mic pretty hard to the dome too

i'm glad christian is ecw i enjoy the show but they need all the star power they can get

whats with dreamer on a mvp like losing streak lol

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Dreamer only puts people over in hardcore matches, otherwise he's garbage.

ECW is also garbage and Vince should just save his money by shutting it down once the deal with Sci Fi expires, and put the wrestlers on either Raw or Smackdown and have a Unification match between the ECW title and someother title, maybe ressurect the hardcore championship and unify the two.

Oct 3, 2006
Remember Dreamer just there to put over the younger and upcoming talent now. Thats his job he wont be pushed any higher.

I wonder when they gonna bring Sid Viscious in bc he is on stand by waiting for the call to bring him in
pyscho sid? aint that dude like around ric flairs age?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Sid is a liability, hes botched so many moves. I saw a video where it looked like he damn near broke someones neck with a botched attempt at a powerbomb, i think he did it to jericho in wcw. His interviews are ridiculously funny though

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They are killin Christian by putting him on ECW though, real talk. He should have gotten whooped up like they did with Jericho.

Jan 18, 2006
yeah wtf, i was anticipating his return on Smackdown. This is horrible, i thought he was gonna make a big impact right when he made his return