Christian or Athiest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Dosia said:
if any person thinks that they can prove that there is a supernatural being is blind...
and i ask please prove it
Proof?
Okay, why don't we start at the Big Bang.
There was NOTHING, then "IT" (the nothing) exploded, which goes against all scientific laws.
NOTHING doesn't usually tend to explode, does it?
I mean, i have an empty dojia sack, and it ain't exploded yet.
So what made that "NOTHING" explode?
That's where the Supernatural Being comes in.
But I respect y'alls opinions, some of which have been voiced very intelligently.
It's good to have a dialogue like this once in a while.

May 2, 2002
i feel you mook, i respect everyones beliefs and dont push mine on others.....but back to the discusion

when was there nothing.....

Faith is a very blinding thing, i like to stick to reason.

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:

Uh, actually, if one does some simple physics, then yes, there is proof. If you break down a molecule again and again, you got seperate atoms. When you break down the atoms, you GET NOTHING. There IS NOTHING THERE. If you take apart a car, you get seperate pieces. But when you take apart an atom, there is nothing there holding it together. That means that something supernatural is responsible for holding it together. Think about it.
That doesn't mean anything, that's just what YOU think.

There is no actual, documented, undisputed PROOF of a creator. That's why there are so many theories about it...

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:

Proof?
Okay, why don't we start at the Big Bang.
There was NOTHING, then "IT" (the nothing) exploded, which goes against all scientific laws.
NOTHING doesn't usually tend to explode, does it?
I mean, i have an empty dojia sack, and it ain't exploded yet.
So what made that "NOTHING" explode?
That's where the Supernatural Being comes in.
But I respect y'alls opinions, some of which have been voiced very intelligently.
It's good to have a dialogue like this once in a while.
That's still just theory, not proof.

May 3, 2002
This whole world is an illusion that i'm living in (like a dream, but a dream of life). Nothing is real exept GOD the maker of the Mathematical formula (world) of my illusion.

Jul 30, 2002
G-Dubb said:
It's all opinions and theories. I think believing in something you can't prove is kinda stupid but that's just me.
Thats rather funny...seeing as how Sciences only real disclosure agiasnt the Bible is that it was written by man which is the reasoning for its inability to be factual, yet im supposed to take someone elses word that Science has all the answers.. Im supposed to take a MANS word and hold it factual becuase a group of people decided it sounded good.......2+2=4 becuase i was taught from a very young age that's what it is.....for all anyone of us knows it could be a number we cant even pronounce, possibly not even a number at all, but becuase someone said this is what it is, IM supposed to accpet it at face value

The simple reason why science can NEVER be factual about everything is becuase the answers are always changing, someone has to prove someone else wrong, someone has to keep getting smarter and outdoing the other, for if sceince stops moving, it dies, the stopping would indicate we have all the answers, and once that happend everything would come to a hualt.

Further more no one was here to Document everything that happend millions of years ago, Nor can we re-create it.....so how can a man of science tell me its a fact, when there so called facts cannot be proven by there own laws

religion and scince are the exact same thing...they both are based on one thing....Faith.........the only reason religion has taken more is "they" never took the standpoint of "we know this to be factual" they mearly said this is what we belive to true......something science will never be able to admitt

Secondz Away

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol @ RIPPA

Well, there is no proof of a being, there is proof within reason of the universe coming from an explosion. RED SHIFT is when the light waves from galaxies are stretched real far because (im pretty sure) red light can travel the longest. Hubble discovered the universe is expanding from a central source. What came before it tho is a speculation also, 13-14 billion years ago.

Some say that the universe was from a condenced mass the SIZE OF A GRAIN OF SAND! And then it exploded. Either way, there WAS SOMETHING, i disagree with Mook about there being nothing during the big bang.

Atoms formed after it was possible, there was just electrons and protons all over bouncing off each other FASTER THAN LIGHT until they were able to form atoms. Electrons, im sure you know, have almost no mass, protons do. So there was something in the beginning. When atoms were able to form, then you get stuff like Hydrogen and shit.

Jul 30, 2002
ok then where did it come from...it had to come from somewhere......remeber now the Second law of thermal dynamics states.."nothing comes from nothing."...so where did it come from?.......this is how science dug there own grave, becuase once they say it came from this.....well ok where did that come from...its a never ending cycle.

We need to keep in mind what "Science" requires for something to be proven a fact....we know what 2 of them are

1. it has to be documented..........no comment
2. It has to be dupilacted in a simalar enviroment.........ya ok

well id say once agian based on there own laws.....they have already lost..........Scince and religion are one in the same...they are both founed on the same concept.......faith

nethier has proof, nethier can disclaim the other & nethier can one say we are more correct than the other.

I would assume just about every scientist has strong belifes in the work they perform and put so much effort into.....and belifes are what..FAITH......it cant be a fact, science cant be a fact to itself, when men are not perfect. that isnt possible, then agian if we were perfect we wouldnt need a so called science, for we would have & or know everything

I cant say that everything says a God does exist, nor can i disclaim it ethier, nethier can science, especially when they are bound by laws of physicality

this world is based off of one simple ideal in my oppinion......Ur life, world is based off your own belife, which applies to everyone, and your belifes are your faith, FOR IF YOU HAD NO FAITH IN THE IDEA OR CONCEPT YOU WOULDNT BELIVE IN IT

and just becuase the word Faith is associated with religion doesnt mean thats what it represents, your faiths are what u stand on as a person....and faith is one thing that everyone shares in numerous things everyday of our lives......so once agian in this sence religion and science are one in the same, there both founded on faiths, ideas which both parties belive to be the truth........its just that some of us cant except the fact that we might be wrong and would rather die stupid than live humbol.

Secondz Away