Christian or Athiest

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Ok now I know what Lynch's reputation is... And I remember all his old songs containing Athiest or Cannible in them, at least four times. Now he still claims to be a cannible but is the cat still an athiest. Haven't really heard him say shit about that...

May 8, 2002
Kinda off the subject, but anyone that is an Atheist is either blind, stupid, or both. I don't care what God you believe in, but if you don't believe in some sort of divine being, then u just ain't paying attention.

May 8, 2002
We all have doubts, folks. But seriously, mayne, if you look at how EVERYTHING in the universe is just a set of mathemetatics, then there's got to be a MATHMETICIAN! Believing in God is the easy part. Finding the right God to believe in is the hard part. If you never had doubts, that means you never gave it thought. But, I'm sure after your doubts, u came to the conclusion that there's SOMETHING bigger then us out there...

Apr 25, 2002
Mook Mangla P said:
Kinda off the subject, but anyone that is an Atheist is either blind, stupid, or both. I don't care what God you believe in, but if you don't believe in some sort of divine being, then u just ain't paying attention.
Despite what anyone thinks put us all here, there is no factual proof whatsoever saying that God or any kind of Supreme Being is real... It's all opinions and theories. I think believing in something you can't prove is kinda stupid but that's just me.

May 8, 2002
G-Dubb said:
there is no factual proof whatsoever saying that God or any kind of Supreme Being is real...
Uh, actually, if one does some simple physics, then yes, there is proof. If you break down a molecule again and again, you got seperate atoms. When you break down the atoms, you GET NOTHING. There IS NOTHING THERE. If you take apart a car, you get seperate pieces. But when you take apart an atom, there is nothing there holding it together. That means that something supernatural is responsible for holding it together. Think about it.

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
All objects have an atraction towards each other. Mainly Gravity pulls on each object. If you really knew physics youd know that if the world stopped spinning, wed still be attracted to the earth. Also youd know that parts of atoms are atracted to each other by opposite charges.

You can believe that there is no creator, that we all are an accident. That is not a stupid theory, and it is not being blind.

I think you mean being blind in the context of imagination? Is that it?

May 8, 2002
I mean blind as in a person looks at something directly in front of him, but does not truly SEE it.
Why is when we see a desk, we automatically assume that it was crafted by someone, even if we weren't there to see it crafted, yet when we see something infinitely more complex, like a flower or a human being, we don't apply the same logic?

Jun 21, 2002
we've seen where desks were made, atoms work on the like attracts like system, (Just like anything, people,animals etc..).
This universe is a small part of a larger system operatinglike a cell operates in your body. there is no "Being" running it watching over us, it runs itself and we are insignificant like the nigga that tries to get back at the world by living in a cave, no matter what happens this existance goes on, no person, plant or "god" matters. thats my 2 cents... peace

May 27, 2002
Blight said:
All objects have an atraction towards each other. Mainly Gravity pulls on each object. If you really knew physics youd know that if the world stopped spinning, wed still be attracted to the earth. Also youd know that parts of atoms are atracted to each other by opposite charges.

You can believe that there is no creator, that we all are an accident. That is not a stupid theory, and it is not being blind.

I think you mean being blind in the context of imagination? Is that it?
lmao blight.....school em!!!!!
no i think hes saying we're all a bunch of stevie wonders....