Chris Paul Wants Out Of New Orleans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
even if it means rooting for the lakers, i want to see lebra at 31 with bad knees and no rings. the irony would be too sweet. and the great thing about it? even if he wins a championship its no big deal. thats like the yankees winning the world series. theyre supposed to.
you should edit your title to lebron hater cause you sure as hell aint a laker hater if you would rather see them win one

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
you should edit your title to lebron hater cause you sure as hell aint a laker hater if you would rather see them win one
kobe bryant is still a faggot, but if it takes the lakers to beat the heat that means my squad is out and hating l.a. is futile and secondary to watching prince lame lie in the bed he made.

Sep 4, 2002
portland is the only team where they can actually get good players in return and have reallly nice expiring contracts. if all they want is expiring contracts and no players, then the Knicks have a shot.

Mar 26, 2009
LOL at Chris Paul. Dude tried to make that big three not happen. Telling lebron that Byron Scott is the coach he would love playing for. Rumors are the Lakers are in the hunt. If they do, its a wrap!!!!
I doubt the Lakers get him. If they do they would most likely have to give up Bynum, which imo is not a good swap because good big men are hard to find in the NBA especially centers...or maybe they can just trade a bag of chips and a cookie just like they did to aquire Pau Gasol?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I doubt the Lakers get him. If they do they would most likely have to give up Bynum, which imo is not a good swap because good big men are hard to find in the NBA especially centers...or maybe they can just trade a bag of chips and a cookie just like they did to aquire Pau Gasol?
kwame brown is a first ballot hall of famer. the lakers got robbed.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
so if Chris Paul leaves you do guys think he's also a quitter???

he didn't wait until his contract was up and he was a FA

I don't have a problem with it... just seeing how many people are hypocrites

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002

chris paul isnt the self proclaimed chosen one and didnt promise his hometown something he skipped out on.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I can't blame Chris Paul for wanting out....all they've done is diminish the chemistry on that team and fail to bring him players he can win with.....and Firing Byron Scott was dumb if they wanted to keep Paul around cuz Paul was big on Byron Scott....basically the Hornets failed Cavalier style....no one wants to hang around a sinking ship....

btw If i were the Lakers and all the Hornets want is Bynum and bag of chips....I'm in....Bynum is yet to play a full season without getting hurt and once you have bad knees and you're that big you've got bad knees for life....I have a feeling his career is gonna be short lived.....

May 4, 2010
WWW.MADESICC.COM
now that would be sick. i dont think melo is interested in staying in denver though.
He might if they added CP3, That'd be nice having Melo, CP3 & Al Harrington.
And the Nuggets have a few good players they could trade for em. Chauncey Billups, Nene, And one of the best young PG's in the league Ty Lawson. Shit maybe even throw in JR Swish. . .

Mar 16, 2005

its not even the same ballpark much less a close analogy.

Chris Paul doesnt brag himself up, chris paul hasnt had owners that brought player after player in for him to help him win NOW, chris paul didnt have a head coach fired and then still skip town.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
even if it means rooting for the lakers, i want to see lebra at 31 with bad knees and no rings. the irony would be too sweet.
Why would you want to see someone with bad knees and no rings? bad knees may happen but the no rings part...Dont count on it phil...Hater

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
its not even the same ballpark much less a close analogy.

Chris Paul doesnt brag himself up, chris paul hasnt had owners that brought player after player in for him to help him win NOW, chris paul didnt have a head coach fired and then still skip town.
funny how some of these dumbfucks dont believe shit stinks til you rub it in their face

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Why would you want to see someone with bad knees and no rings? bad knees may happen but the no rings part...Dont count on it phil...Hater
fuck you faggot if i was a hater i would have told your fat ass bitch to kick rocks, instead i let her gobble these nuts up and down you fuckin bitch ass faggot motherfucker.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
fuck you faggot if i was a hater i would have told your fat ass bitch to kick rocks, instead i let her gobble these nuts up and down you fuckin bitch ass faggot motherfucker.
Ok Phil..Do you feel better now? All this nonsense you just tuffguy typed, dosent help elude the fact your a hater....

Why do you hate Lebron? Why do you hate Kobe? Why do you hate the Lakers....It seems you hate when things are better than what you have...If all else fails..Just be a hater......