Chris Paul Wants Out Of New Orleans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
Ok Phil..Do you feel better now? All this nonsense you just tuffguy typed, dosent help elude the fact your a hater....

Why do you hate Lebron? Why do you hate Kobe? Why do you hate the Lakers....It seems you hate when things are better than what you have...If all else fails..Just be a hater......
IDK BUT HIS SIG DOES HAVE BOSTON IN IT LOL...

Jan 2, 2003
me n my patnas was talking bout how clean it would b to have C.Anthony C.Paul & Staudomire playing together them niggaz would b a great time because unlike wit Wade & Prince James they not real big headed players man them niggaz would give the Heat a run 4 they money & it would help me see what I would like & thats James wit no ring

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
4 team trade...Collison and Posey to Indiana..Trevor Ariza to New orleans.....Courtney Lee to Houston and Troy Murphy to New Jersey...

Didnt think it needed its own thread so i put it here...

Jun 27, 2005
its not even the same ballpark much less a close analogy.

Chris Paul doesnt brag himself up, chris paul hasnt had owners that brought player after player in for him to help him win NOW, chris paul didnt have a head coach fired and then still skip town.
yeah. now if the Hornets could bring in these superstars they would be in win now mode: damon jones, larry hughes, shaq, antawn jamison. If thats not a championship contending team, what is? get the fuck outta here yall just hate lebron for no real reason

Jun 27, 2005
me n my patnas was talking bout how clean it would b to have C.Anthony C.Paul & Staudomire playing together them niggaz would b a great time because unlike wit Wade & Prince James they not real big headed players man them niggaz would give the Heat a run 4 they money & it would help me see what I would like & thats James wit no ring
not gonna happen. the knicks have nothing anybody would want outside of stoudemire and only have cap room to sign one.

Jun 27, 2005
4 team trade...Collison and Posey to Indiana..Trevor Ariza to New orleans.....Courtney Lee to Houston and Troy Murphy to New Jersey...

Didnt think it needed its own thread so i put it here...
stupid trade for everyone but Indiana. I understand the logic for NOH. They moved a good asset for a positional need, but the problem is they should have been able to do better than that for a guy who looked like a solid starting pg in his rookie year.