Chris Jericho socked a bitch in the head.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
It's funny how those hicks were talking hella shit and getting at Jericho like they wanted to trade blows but as soon as he punches the bitch in the head they're crying to the security, "Do your fucking job! Do your fucking job!"
That was actually Jericho saying that I think.

But the bitch came up and spit on him.. I think I'd have a hard time holding back too, especially if I was already pissed.. even though its a bitch.

Sep 21, 2006
www.lannypoffo.com
Inexcusable.

Never slap a woman.

He should have given her an elbow to the head, and then a leg drop from top of the SUV.

THAT's how you handle those kinds of situations.

Those flabby mall cops couldn't hold back a fart, let alone control that crowd.

Their actions allowed that situation to get way out of hand.

May 4, 2002
It was a work. Jericho was driving his SUV through the crowd and honking his horn all crazy at people after RAW in Oakland last night. He almost his me when he took off for the exit.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Naaaah, dis kid can't be from Canada.
Born in NY actually. Dad use to play hockey for the NY Rangers. Raised in Canada though.

It was a work. Jericho was driving his SUV through the crowd and honking his horn all crazy at people after RAW in Oakland last night. He almost his me when he took off for the exit.
I only saw a little of that. I thought the crowd in Oakland was going to flip his ride.