Chris Jericho Loses It, Attacks Female Fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i doubt they will suspend him or punish him. shit was fair game, they got in front of his car and were harrassing him, and the girl pushed him, so he was provoked. you see fans run into the ring area all the time and wrestlers immediately start punching em, they never get suspended because its always provoked.

as far as the dude who Jericho pounced on in the 2nd video, im not sure if he even laid hands on Jericho....that might be a lawsuit.
It's a lawsuit whether he touched Jericho or not.

And how the fuck is this faggot gonna punch a female because she pushed him? How fuckin hard could she possibly have pushed him? Jericho is a dumbass and his character has always sucked dick. Good thing I don't watch wrestling anymore.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
It's a lawsuit whether he touched Jericho or not.

And how the fuck is this faggot gonna punch a female because she pushed him? How fuckin hard could she possibly have pushed him? Jericho is a dumbass and his character has always sucked dick. Good thing I don't watch wrestling anymore.
No, it isn't a lawsuit whether he touched Jericho or not (I'm talking about the video where the fan was at ringside.) That guy is similar to a streaker, and he was not where he could/should have legally been in the first place. So no lawsuit for him.

In regards to the video with the woman, he had a right to defend himself regardless of what gender the other person is. No lawsuit for her as his actions were caused by her actions. If anything, she can be prosecuted for what she did.

Apr 25, 2002
No, it isn't a lawsuit whether he touched Jericho or not (I'm talking about the video where the fan was at ringside.)
And I was talking about what the other dude was talking about, the 2nd video of Jericho assaulting the woman and then pouncing on the other dude. Whether or not he touched Jericho, he can sue if Jericho touches him. Jericho can try to counter sue, but that shit never works. Either way a lawsuit can be brought upon him. It's like when a theif breaks into someone's home and hurts himself, he can sue you and believe it or not he can actually win. It happened to my cousin's neighbor.

Also, when I was younger some dude threw a punch at my dad and my dad whooped his ass. Dude sued and won even though he attacked my dad.

So like I said, dude can sue whether he touched Jericho's dumbass or not.

The other dipshit that tried to attack him during a live event is another story.

Apr 25, 2002
In regards to the video with the woman, he had a right to defend himself regardless of what gender the other person is.
That's what I say, but normally everyone is against me. Everyone's always on some "you should NEVER hit a female" shit. I say if the bitch is acting like a man she should be dealt with like a man. I guess now that somebody like Jericho does something like this it's all good. But if it was me in the car and some bitch decided to spit on me and I attacked her I'd have everyone and their mom on my ass.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
She spit on him, not pushed him.
Spitting on someone is assault.

And I was talking about what the other dude was talking about, the 2nd video of Jericho assaulting the woman and then pouncing on the other dude. Whether or not he touched Jericho, he can sue if Jericho touches him. Jericho can try to counter sue, but that shit never works. Either way a lawsuit can be brought upon him. It's like when a theif breaks into someone's home and hurts himself, he can sue you and believe it or not he can actually win. It happened to my cousin's neighbor.

Also, when I was younger some dude threw a punch at my dad and my dad whooped his ass. Dude sued and won even though he attacked my dad.

So like I said, dude can sue whether he touched Jericho's dumbass or not.

The other dipshit that tried to attack him during a live event is another story.

LOL@your father. The right lawyer would have gotten him off, but there are things you can and can't do when it comes to use of force. For example, if you have those motor cycle gloves with the hard nuckles, and you knowingly put those gloves on before a fight because you know they give you an advantage, guess what? If you beat the persons ass you may be liable even though you may not have started the fight. But most importantly, you can be charged criminally for what you did.

Concerning the thief and your neighbor, I've yet to actually run across a case that deals with that, so I'll chalk it up as urban legend until I have proof of such a thing. And if such a thing did happen, it boils down to negligence on the homeowners part. Just curious, do you have any experience in criminal justice?

The guy in the video you're talking about clearly attempted to hit Jericho, and you do know what an attempt to cause harm is right? The guy was being held back by security, he weasled past them and tried to hit Jericho and it went from there. Jericho is constantly heard telling the people to do their job, so all of this works in his favor. While there would be legal issues surrounding the guy, and his claim if he decides to sue, he'll most likely face charges in a criminal court and will be counter sued in civil court. The best thing for him is to walk away or try to sell his story to some tabloid or gossip column.

That's what I say, but normally everyone is against me. Everyone's always on some "you should NEVER hit a female" shit. I say if the bitch is acting like a man she should be dealt with like a man. I guess now that somebody like Jericho does something like this it's all good. But if it was me in the car and some bitch decided to spit on me and I attacked her I'd have everyone and their mom on my ass.
Not me. If she did "something" that caused you to physically harm her, and the "something" warranted physical reaction it is what it is. I say reasonable force is in order, and certaintly in Jericho's case he used reasonable force. He pushed, and threw punches, and walked away. He didn't hit the bitch with nine code breakers and slap the guy in the old school version of the walls of jericho (not the boston crab he does now) for 35 minutes. He didn't utilize any of his training as an athlete when defending himself, so he should be fine.