Chris Brown's bow tie is running shit now

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2007
http://twitter.com/MyBlueBowtie

http://search.twitter.com/search?q=chrisbrownsbowtie

#ChrisBrownsbowtie feat. his neck - No Air the Remix.

#chrisbrownsbowtie is actually a house arrest device

#chrisbrownsbowtie has just been signed to Young Money..

This just in: #chrisbrownsbowtie is the illegitimate son of #peeweehermansbowtie.

in other news, TMZ just posted a video of #chrisbrownsbowtie dunking on Lebron.

#chrisbrownsbowtie is releasing a mixtape wit DJ Drama called Bows before Hoes

#chrisbrownsbowtie was a little too tight he couldnt even rember beatin up RihRih

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I have been giggling like a school girl over that #chrisbrownsbowtie shit since last night. There are at least 5 new twitter accounts I have seen with some variation of that name, and its been the number one trending topic for a minute, too! lulz!

Dec 25, 2003
I was looking at my empty package of peanut butter M&Ms, and I was thinking to myself "Fuck, whats involved in the creation of such a chocolatey confection?" I mean seriously, you have to think back from the point of raw material harvesting and processing, the possible import/export issues involved and all general absorbed costs, politicos latinos demanding 14 dollars an hour and a retirement at McDonalds, etc.

And then im like fuck the M&Ms. Im on this new thing where I just basically eat hydrogenated oil. Drop it on some bread. Drop the bread in more hydrogenated oil. Roast that mothafucka. I'm trying to change the pH balance of my body from alkaline to basically like weed, or a weed consistency.

The problem with having a pH balance similar to weed is that even though you dont look high, the people around you notice. Your answers become whimsical and far-out. Your ideas become far more grandiose than normal - what was once an idea to put aside, say, 20 dollars every two weeks to go on vacation becomes a plan to start selling twinkies and shit out the back of a Ford Econoline cargo van in a high-income, health-conscious neighborhood. And also you lose the intimacy, the depth that used to characterize your interpersonal demeanor.

So I think its not right to have a body pH similar to weed. I'm thinkin like Sage with a little bit of anger. Im sure it could be easily brought to an appropriate level with enough mint chocolate menthes from Safeway, on sale for 2.39 a pack.