CHRIS BREEZY IS A REALDAMU LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
chris thinks bc he tatted up and slapped a hoe that he a thug now. i agree alot of muthafuckas do be stealing cali lifestlyes. either whoop his ass or accept it. bc obviously if no real bossess touching him then he gonna continue to come take and run with yall shit.

May 8, 2008
2011 is the year when niggas need to quit bitching about little shit. It's just as many fake bloods and crips in California as it is every where else. If niggas ain't checking false flaggers in the own backyard, why you worried about everybody else? Like I said earlier, just cuz Chris Brown said "blood" don't mean he perpetrating the gang. It's a fucking word.

May 8, 2008
You right words with MALICIOUS intent do and should have consequences. But people need to grow up and leave petty shit in the past. If somebody banging on you and saying blood go head n handle yo business, but why u mad cuz the word is used? lol niggas act like the word blood only applies to gangbanging.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
are you serious..here in so cali that word is taking seriously if you say it and your not banging...you would have to live here your whole life to fully understand and maybe thats why your taking a different stance on the subject

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
all you niggas from non-gang banging city's keep sayin, "oh its just a word"
but niggas that really know this gang shit....
i bet every gang member that heard him say blood on that clip had their ears pricc up like a doberman when they heard the word blood come out his mouth
you know why?
cuz its not the word, "blood"
its the way he said it
he said the word like an active ass, gang bangin, blood nigga
thats the issue
misrepresentation
then he went and twittered some ole smily face, "lol, im not a gangbanger" bullshit
but when he said it to those whiteboys with cameras that know nothing about gangs etc, he knew his tough guy "blood" image would be uploaded and shipped around the world to see
so he's a faggot ass buster

Dec 19, 2006
Shit, you better not say that shit here in my city on the east side. Sounds like he was using it in an affiliated tone to me.

May 9, 2002
You right words with MALICIOUS intent do and should have consequences. But people need to grow up and leave petty shit in the past. If somebody banging on you and saying blood go head n handle yo business, but why u mad cuz the word is used? lol niggas act like the word blood only applies to gangbanging.
In a blood and crip infested city, Blood means a lot more than it does in a place that DOESN'T have blood and crips. Cmon now, that's not hard logic to follow. Just becuase it means something else in the Bay, dont mean shit other than that it means something else in the Bay.

You are smarter than that.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I dont care other than knowing the fact he doesnt REALLY want the attention that comes along with it..im sure by now its a part of his vocabulary around his friends...The funny part is he probably started saying it last year or some time recently...I wouldnt be surprised....

I bet around some real Rips or Damu's it wouldnt just fly out of his mouth so effortlessly...its funny how that works..

Nov 7, 2002
I don't kno how to plugg the link on here but N the video "Get Like Me" by David Banner ft. Chris Brown and Young Joc he wuz N there flagging and b-Skippin' so he iz definitely aware of what he iz doing!!!

The lil' nigga iz talented and all that but miss me wit' tha bull...Chris iz obviously doing tha industry thang and tryin' to relate to these gang-bang politics (becuzz that's tha N thing to do now) and I ain't heard of one kennel claiming him!!!

Fucc all these industry marks who come without a baccground before t.v., radio and who weren't active before atleast the year of 2000!!!

Jul 29, 2008
MUTHAFUCCAS THINK THEY CAN JUST PUT THEMSELVES ON JUST TO FOLLOW SOME TREND...SHIT IS DISGUSTING, THERE IS RULES TO THIS SHIT AND THE FACT THAT THESE SUCCAS ARE JUST DISRESPECTING IT MAKES ME SICC.....BUT YA KNOW WHAT, EVENTUALLY ONE OF THESE FAKE BUSTERS IS GONNA GET REALLY CHECCED OR WORSE....IT'S GONNA HAPPEN EVENTUALLY......

Apr 27, 2009
im tellin you, all of daygo and la know about this. if he come back out here and do a show, he gone get ran up out of there buy some real g's. i wouldnt be surprised if that fat ass dude paybacc try to say somethin about it.

Mar 21, 2006
LMAO, I was N ATL at Ludacris celebrity b-ball game and was choppin' it up wit Chris Brown and he shot ya boy da "P" when we shook hands, shit was funny 2 me, but 2 each his own. He aint from my set or my city so it aint my job 2 call him out on sum shit, niggas bang everywhere, so u never know.

May 8, 2008
Townbizz: if u say blood in socal u better be blood affilitaed or suffer the consequences if u not. Chris brown knows the rules out here. I got blood homies and I don't even play around and say it with them. Just how it goes out here.
thats exactly what i tried to tell em.
LOL did he say it in SoCal? Is he in a crip neighborhood? Is he in a blood neighborhood? Is he banging on somebody? Obviously the rules change depending on where you are. If he's talking to a real banger and he ain't coming correct then he should be dealt with. But he ain't saying blood in that context. Maybe i'm giving niggas to much credit, or maybe i'm naive for thinking that niggas should have the ability to understand when shit is cool and when it ain't.

May 8, 2008
Shit i know must of yall afilliated with gang banging take the shit more serious, but for people that grew up in areas where bloods and crips aint factors them type of politics don't exist. That don't mean I'm gonna disrespect anybody and blame it on the fact that I'm from somewhere else, I'm just saying I understand the difference between niggas saying blood to be a part of something (perpetrating), and niggas saying blood just like they say homie, bruh, patna, friend etc...just because you affiliated with a color don't mean you can't understand the difference too.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
LMAO, I was N ATL at Ludacris celebrity b-ball game and was choppin' it up wit Chris Brown and he shot ya boy da "P" when we shook hands, shit was funny 2 me, but 2 each his own. He aint from my set or my city so it aint my job 2 call him out on sum shit, niggas bang everywhere, so u never know.

HAAAAAAAAAHAHAH SHOT YA BOY THE "P" HUH??????????????? WOW