Chris Benoit movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I'd wanna see it for earlier career highlights ( training in Stu Hart's Dungeon, Stempede, NJPW, ECW). Beyond that, I don't think it would interest me much. You gotta wonder though if all the years of head trauma/ possible brain injury had an impact on the deaths of his wife and son, and also his own.

May 24, 2002
I'd wanna see it for earlier career highlights ( training in Stu Hart's Dungeon, Stempede, NJPW, ECW). Beyond that, I don't think it would interest me much. You gotta wonder though if all the years of head trauma/ possible brain injury had an impact on the deaths of his wife and son, and also his own.
You need to check out his feud with Jushin Thunder Liger from NJPW when he wrestled as Pegasus Kid/Wild Pegasus

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
If his brain could function enough to make it to each show, and to wrestle a match, then I don't think that whole brain thing is an excuse. How come we never heard about him snapping on other people? I had read an article disputing that whole brain thing, I'll look for it...

My grandfather had alzheimers when he died, he was past 80 and he barely even knew who was coming to visit him. Hardly in any condition to kill 2 people, place some bibles next to them, text some friends about where to find them, and then kill himself.

I think he was just fed up with his home life and was frustrated about his kid's condition...to him it was mercy killings. Shit we will never know.

May 24, 2002
If his brain could function enough to make it to each show, and to wrestle a match, then I don't think that whole brain thing is an excuse. How come we never heard about him snapping on other people? I had read an article disputing that whole brain thing, I'll look for it...

My grandfather had alzheimers when he died, he was past 80 and he barely even knew who was coming to visit him. Hardly in any condition to kill 2 people, place some bibles next to them, text some friends about where to find them, and then kill himself.

I think he was just fed up with his home life and was frustrated about his kid's condition...to him it was mercy killings. Shit we will never know.
He didn't have Alzheimers.... his brain just resembled that of an 80 year old alzheimer's patient.

I know what he did seems planned out but that doesn't mean he was still a sane reasonable person

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i think what they say about benoits brain is a little overplayed. If he was that bad of mental shape he wouldn't be able to put on the matches he did or cut promos he was able to do. Thats WWEs spin doctors steering the attention away from the steriod issue

May 24, 2002
i think what they say about benoits brain is a little overplayed. If he was that bad of mental shape he wouldn't be able to put on the matches he did or cut promos he was able to do. Thats WWEs spin doctors steering the attention away from the steriod issue
Really? are you basing this off your years of medical school?

steroids don't make you kill your family and self.

May 24, 2002
Nope, basing it off my years of medical school. :p

but if it makes you feel better we can say his mental problems didn't make him crazy, murder his family and place bibles next to all of them... its steroids... because we know how often that has been a result of roid rage

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
nobody knows how far anyone can go off of roid rage. ive done roids and a few of my boys have. we've all done some horrible things because of roid rage...

May 24, 2002
LOL!!!!

You did roids! did it make you want to murder yourself, family and leave bibles everywhere? Everyone in WWE is a steroid user so why has this NEVER happened before?

But fine. Ill just agree with you to end this conversation. Its roids that make people murdering psychopaths not the terrible brain trauma.