chopper mistah fabs lil brother????!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2003
Yall muthafuckaz need to grow up....YALL are the ones who are acting like "retarded lil kids"....he asked a fuckin question. EXCUSE HIM FOR BEING CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT! Ya'll sit here and talk shit about people and say this and that just cuz they arent up on everything like you are. Who cares if he "hangs on every word" out of a rappers mouth? Its always such a big deal to people who "know" everything about everyone, why dont you take the cock out your mouth and quit trippin just cuz YOU didnt get the nut? I swear ALL of these boards are full of people like this, they sit here day in and day out and get all pissed off at the people who arent "in the know" about every little detail. Its pathetic.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
$-K-MO said:
Yall muthafuckaz need to grow up....YALL are the ones who are acting like "retarded lil kids"....he asked a fuckin question. EXCUSE HIM FOR BEING CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING HE DIDNT KNOW ABOUT! Ya'll sit here and talk shit about people and say this and that just cuz they arent up on everything like you are. Who cares if he "hangs on every word" out of a rappers mouth? Its always such a big deal to people who "know" everything about everyone, why dont you take the cock out your mouth and quit trippin just cuz YOU didnt get the nut? I swear ALL of these boards are full of people like this, they sit here day in and day out and get all pissed off at the people who arent "in the know" about every little detail. Its pathetic.
Exactly, I couldnt have said it better.....

All i see this Ropa cat do is talk shit to people for their questions, why dont you actually contribute something positive and meaningful?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Haha momma jokes, nice, what u gotta be like 12 huh? U aint get no respect from nobody coming on here like that, u ignorant little prick get a fucking life, You're nothing but a little Thizz Groupie, get off thizz dick, you're a waste of a human life, bandwith,Name On Siccness and time.

Jun 3, 2006
$-K-MO said:
slow down turbo,take a ritalin or sumthin getting this upset is not good for your health