Chopper Girl "Dirty Dolla$" In stores April 20th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
On some real shit I thought the track was pretty good. Tom came tight , Chopper Girl came tight but Bunnie came wack.
I didn't see nothing wrong with the video at all, just Chopper Girl should have dressed different more women like instead of wiggerish (yeah I said the ish not hating just being real).

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
man i heard her album and the only reason its worth listening to is for the al kapone verses, tom skeemask verses and the track zombiz was tight except for some rappers that were on it. the beats arent all that bad but that shits a joke to me. if she makes it then more power to her just my opinion.

May 3, 2002
naner12 said:
man i heard her album and the only reason its worth listening to is for the al kapone verses, tom skeemask verses and the track zombiz was tight except for some rappers that were on it. the beats arent all that bad but that shits a joke to me. if she makes it then more power to her just my opinion.

yeah i finally watched the video and listened to it.. she aint bad flow wize.. but with her image and talkin about capin fools and all that shit.. makes her a joke.. just statin how i feel.. she comes coo.. but just her apperance maynneeee! :confused: