Chopper Girl "Dirty Dolla$" In stores April 20th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Spoke with my Memphis fam today...this is REAL. Apparently she promotin hard out there and got some real dark shit. I ain't peeped it yet but, my take says...peep the music and ignore the cover 1st if ain't ya thang still by pass when it hits the stores.

Hustle is Hustle...get it if and when you can!

May 3, 2002
yeah, i aint tryin ta hate.. my speakers here at work arent hooked up since my computer down.. but just by the pics and video.. and her grill.. damn.. i dont know.. lol :knockout:

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what up Snipah, Good to see you doin your thanG G...but as far as this Goes...i mean, it may appear that i'm hatin, but that shit looks bunk to the hiGhest deGree and i dont know anyone that would Give it a listen based on appearence alone

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
45Yr Old Virgin said:
i believe it gets cold in memphis cause its near the water and that probably wasn't taken during the summer anyways. but i heard that memphis to minnesota song and i thought it wasn't great. the video is laughable cause she is trying way too hard.i dunno if she'll go far but she might do a william hung who knows.
Then, why is Tom Skeemask wearing a T-shirt and Memphis Grizzlies jersey? Not something you will wear when it is cold.