CHOPAH OF TRIPLE BEAM & CEDRIC SINGLETON PRESENTS BMR DOC. DVD COMIN SOON!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
can anyone tell me a free uploading site so i can post these tracks? is zshare.ma legit cos i swear it used to be .net before?

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Lynch says a lot of shit... We all know how that goes. Somebody would have put it out by now... Whether it be Lynch or Cedric.
You really think Lynch doesn't have any unreleased work from throughout his career? You're kidding yourself if you think he's put out every single little track he's ever made or worked on, heck most of them probably aren't finished enough to release anyways.

Lynch takes forever to release anything (or ends up cancelling it) so yes I do believe he has some tracks that have never been released. Sure he says a lot of stuff but it's kind of ignorant to think the guy doesn't have any unreleased stuff from a 20+ year career. Who knows maybe he's just sitting on them to put out once he's done rapping as a last resort for money, but probably not.

Feb 27, 2006
There's actually three different versions if you count the one from 1999. Corpse Came To Dinner was supposed to be on the real D.A.A.M album way back then.

it definitely exists. there's a whole different version of dinner and a movie which was never released apart from a few tracks like good night and smoked half. then theres gotta be a bunch of other shit cos of the few leaked songs like horizontal which is a banger and should be officially released

Mar 5, 2007
Even hyst have said he did hella other tracks with Lynch and Doc that were never released and that ced might have never touched..Lynch got unreleased shit my nigga
There is a difference between "did" and "having". I'm aware of all these artists doing hella material back in the day that never been released but... Now it doesn't exist. Hyst has no idea where this unreleased material is... Shit Doc even claims to have done hella songs with original Loc'd 2 Da Brain members but says he has no clue who has the tracks. It's been speculated that Sicx nearly finished his album but it was on his harddrive that police confiscated.

I have no doubt all these artists have done tracks that are unreleased... The problem is nobody has them therefor how can they exist?!

Oct 19, 2008
Recently looks like he's rebuilding bridges he Burt, randomly a lot Bay artists been dropping albums on BMR...shame how it went down & hopefully some good biz & music can come out in the future

Dec 3, 2005
Shotgun family tree! I got love for all the former and current BMR artist. One thing i can say is back then we really had fun aside for the business side of things. This project could be tight ass fuck!

Jan 13, 2017
Cali
Bmr never did you guys justice imo. Just as far as quality of production and what not. But bmr was already falling apart by 28g. I always felt you guys would have done an amazing album fully produced by phonk beta.
At least bmr did market you guys. I remember triple beam posters all over the place. Even out my way towards highlands.
I was listening to 36zips like 2 weeks ago.

Dec 3, 2005
I agree with you, i appreciate the marketing, however, the quality of music definitely changed on Conspiracy. After BMR we dropped the By Any Means 211 in progress comp., 36 Zips and then Still Hustlin. If you listen to those albums the production was much better. Plus the new album and documentary coming up is slapping. I might leak a track or two you never know.