Chop it up click

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
"you suck...you suck... you suck" back stabbin ass bitches, go to branson, missouri with that shit... chop it up click has always sucked I d/led some songs back in the day, just some whack ass wannabee's who are trying to make money off of tech's name.

Aug 21, 2002
Chop it up niggas dont know what they wanna do. I went to school with a couple of em and lived on a block with one of em'. They went from Crip to Blood and back like a change of clothes. Fuck em' seriously. It's what's up on the streets or whatever, but that's just love, but business wise, not never...

Sep 30, 2002
Seriously...they need to give it a rest, that was one of the weakest slams I've heard, especially macc james, it's as bad as Esham's diss on Eminem in Thugpit. Tech is gonna destroy 'em.

Sep 9, 2004
Macc james, jok3r and all them chop it up niggas is ill. fareel tho techs best shit was when he was down wit chop it up, don juan, dyamund all them his shit now is tight but not like it was then. all kc rappers beef to much they need to squash it all and takeover the game. the video maybe shitty but listen to their albums chop suey and undatacuz and ull change ur mind if u dont like em. CHOP IT UP!

and if anybody wants to sell a copy of sum macc james cds like Imacculate Game or Premeditated pm me or im me on the same screenname