Chipotle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
To everyone defending Chipotle, this was my first time to step foot in that place.

The sign outside states "Mexican Grill", so of course I'm gonna get my hopes up a bit.

So to say, "oh man, you shouldn't expect authentic Mexican food when you go to Chipotle." How the fuck am I supposed to know what caliber of Mexican food they serve when I have never been there before?

2 years after I made this thread, I have still not stepped foot in one, and never will.

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
King Taco is definately good for what it is..way better then fuckin Chipotle, lol. But, like yall said it aint nothing to make a huge deal out of. They got one over here in the IxE on Mountain and D st in Ontario...shit is ALWAYS packed.

Jul 25, 2007
everybody likes it because its made out of REAL ingredients. Its healthy for you because is basically all organic. Since im starting get fucking chizzled out this muthafucka, im finna hit that shit up if i fiend for fast food.

Mar 25, 2009
King Taco is definately good for what it is..way better then fuckin Chipotle, lol. But, like yall said it aint nothing to make a huge deal out of. They got one over here in the IxE on Mountain and D st in Ontario...shit is ALWAYS packed.
king taco in long beach is nasty as hell......

i got a burrito and they put green peas in there n shit smfh.....

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
We got this place called Tijuana Willie's and it's similar to Chipotle, but it's not nearly as good as Chipotle.

The Chipotle we have makes some stupid good burrito's, and I'm a fan.

Dec 25, 2003
The worst was I was in Sonora, CA and I went to the only mexican spot in town "Garcia's" and it was all straight up gringos lookin like surfer dude makin the food.

On topic, I fuck with La Salsa.

Yes, it is whitewashed, phony ass mexican food but its a different kind of food. Im all for trying other shit.

If you went to a nice restaurant you would not debate any kind of fusion of cuisines. You would just be like fuck it why not?

Chipotle is hella wack though.