CHINO XL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2005
ANY BODY GOT THE NEW CHINO XL "POISON PEN" IM STILL THINKING OF GETTING IT. AND IF PEOPLE SAYING HIS FROM THE EAST COAST HE IS BUT I HERED HIM SAY THAT HE REPS THE WEST COAST NOW ON THE RADIO!

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
I think his poison pen is him putting out material for his fans,he is working on a heater from what I heard.He did a radio drop for power106 and big boy played that shit back to back,sayin it was the best he evr heard..I agreed

Dec 14, 2005
www.raskass-central.com
i got it...i can slide you a link if you want it digitally..but that shit gets boring fast..he doesnt change his style up enough between songs...so his fast songs sound the same as his slow songs and the lyrics always seem to be the same style..but he is still lyrically one of the best out there..

May 8, 2005
his upcoming release is going to do some major damage. As far as poisen pen, the beats were mediocre because there was no need to make 'em solid, the lyrics is something serious....if he would of spit like that on told you so's "beat agenda" it would have been more successful. Anyway, im watching out for it because its going to be a trip.