CHINGO BLING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 7, 2005
IM WAITIN FOR CHINGO TO GET TRIED BY SOMEONE... SEE, THA DUDE IS FUCKIN HILARIOUS, SKITS AND ALL, AND EVEN THO ITS ALL A GIMMIK, I RESPECT HIS HUSTLE LIKE A MUTHAPHUKKA, MAñOSAS, TAMALES, MIXTAPES, WEBSITES, BOBBLEHEADS AND FUCKIN THONGS... DATS A FUCKIN HUSTLA... BUT HOMIE ACTUALLY GOT SKILLZ AS A RAPPER, BUT ALOT OF IT GETS WASTED ON THA GIMMIK... SO IF ONE DAY SOMEONE CROSSES HIM AND REALLY PISSES HIM OFF, HE JUST MIGHT DROP THE ACT AND START SPITTIN SOME REAL HARD SHIT... JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH YUKMOUTH AND HAYSTAK.... REMEMBER OL' SILLY ASS YUK FROM THE 5 ON IT DAYS... THEN HE CATCHES BEEF, SIGNS WIT J PRINCE AND GETS THUGGED OUT... AND HAYSTAK STOPPED ALL THAT SILLY CAR FULLA WHITEBOYS SHIT AFTER DEF JAM SOUTH PLAYED HIM

OYE CHINGO IF UR OUT THERE DO ME A SOLID AND START KILLIN PEOPLE... GIMME JUST ONE MURDEROUS TRACK PENDEJO! TELL CLETO I SED WASSUP

Nov 14, 2005
chingo bling is the mexican version of a rapping comedian.
no need to knock his hustle man cause he's getting paid and isnt why rappers rap in the 1st place?

someone said something very,very stupid about him being a mexican trying to be a cowboy and paul wall at the same time-ok,here in houston we have clubs that are norteno clubs and 98% of the people in em are in wranglers,cowboy hats and them boots.their not trying to be cowboys because its their culture.about the paul wall thing well bling himself said he pokes fun at the state this rap game is at.

TO EACH'S OWN

Aug 22, 2005
BigRuiz said:
waca waca waca my rims dont stoppa.... mayne one of my boys played what did he said in highschool and he almost got suspended because all these mexican girls got offended.... sayin it was racist

pinches mañosas!

Dec 17, 2005
When Chingo Bling really tries to spit serious, he's actually pretty tight (like on "Masa and De Flour"). His tracks with Max Minelli hit hard too. And "White Chick" is one of the funniest tracks I've heard in a while....

PGBD

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
mesa_cutty said:
his real name is pedro herrera III, has a degree in marketing from trinity university in san antonio
HAHAH, he's brilliant if this is true. He sold him self off as a wet back and everyone bought into it.

Dec 29, 2005
KillaCityMizery said:
chingo bling is an idiot.Hes a mexican that trys to be a cowboy and paul wall at the same time.Also hes not even funny and cant make good music for shit.
Cowboy? LOL...He Paisa. I dunno if theres any in KC...Ya heard mi compa... Chingo Bling got flow freals...He gonna multi plattynum like Selena....

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Chingo is a funny mutha. The Tamale Kingpin has been puttin it down these past years and he's been gettin alot of exposer lately, which is good for him.

Yeah he should have his own show sorta like David Letter meets Dave Chapelle....where he interviews rappers and actors and has his little comedy sketches.