CHINGO BLING

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Chingo is so hard. He is original and funny. If u mexican or live in a place wit hella mexicans then u will get his jokes. All my potnas think that dood is hillarious. mixing mexican and rap culture like that, that is comedy genious

Jan 15, 2006
VEGAS_BOI305 said:
JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED WITH YUKMOUTH AND HAYSTAK.... REMEMBER OL' SILLY ASS YUK FROM THE 5 ON IT DAYS...
Dont really agree with that if u listen to the first tape the luniz put out in 93' yuk spittin nuthing but street shit and on the album too.. its hard to do what you want when you in a group as opposed to being a solo artist.. but if you actually listen to yuks lyricsduring the luniz he was always rappin about street shit.. shit even on u got 5 on it he was talking about "spray and lay ya down" so its not like he went from rappin about birds and bees to rappin about street shit...

MAVA

Sicc OG
Jul 18, 2005
www.gifsoup.com
KillaCityMizery said:
chingo bling is an idiot.Hes a mexican that trys to be a cowboy and paul wall at the same time.Also hes not even funny and cant make good music for shit.
Kickers!!!
when i moved to texas i found out the 1st cowboys were mexicans