Chingo Bling"The Tamale Kingpin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
the MAJORITY is an awful lot of people...and to Get the majority to like rap itself would be a task let alone ChinGo BlinG

May 3, 2002
yeah, i got mine like last monday, it came with a free Chingo Bling - Mex-tape.. its like a Mixtape promoting Tamale Kingpin.. the album is coo.. the sound quality is great and everything.. u can tell Chingo put more into it on his real album.. the songs with Bash are tight and that Paul Wall/Mike Jones song is tight.. overall id say peep it.. if u want some comedy.

Jan 9, 2004
YUP YUP, I GOT MINE AND IT IS TOP NOTCH. PAUL WALL/MIKE JONES IS A GOOD COMBO WITH CHINGO AND HIS COUSIN I.C.E. ON THE "YOU DONT WANT NONE" TRACK IS ANTHER KILLER COLLABO. I ALSO THOUGHT THE CHINGO BLING CORRIDO HIDDEN TRACK WAS GOOD AND HILARIOUS.

Apr 25, 2002
Great album - one of the best of the year from any area

Chingo will be HUGE - he found the PERFECT gimmick for the Latino market and he's running with it - its only a matter of time before he blows on a national level.

PS - that shit was hilarious when he called Paul Wall "Pablo Pared"....I was rollin

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
Chingo Bling is exactly what rap needs sometimes. White people have Eminem, Black people have Afro Man, and now Brown people have Chingo Bling. We all need a little comedy in our lives so I think it's all for the good! Go for it Chingo and walk like Cleto!