Chingo Bling"The Tamale Kingpin"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
check out his site http://www.chingobling.com/ it has been update wit snippets off his real album"The Tamale Kingpin".tha album has feature by Baby Bash,Mike Jones,Paul Wall,Fade Dogg,5th Ward Weebie,Lucky,Russell Lee,Max Minelli,Mello & Risky of tha Choppaholix,& many more.wit prod. by Happy Perez,DLP,Thug Dirt,Wikit J,Smoke,O.Z.,Oral Bee,& more...

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Oppinions is Oppinions but the majority is sayin the shit is dope...he's killen the underground and is one of the #1 sellers out of San Antone Tejas....and is picken up speed all across the nation. Chingo got that funny flow but he's creative and it's a nice change from the shoot em up bang bang shit.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THE D.U.G.O.U.T said:
but the majority is sayin the shit is dope...he's killen the underground ....and is picken up speed all across the nation.
i doubt the MAJORITY thinks he's dope...i also dont believe he's pickin up speed across the nation

Jan 7, 2003
M-1 said:
i doubt the MAJORITY thinks he's dope...i also dont believe he's pickin up speed across the nation
why is he on tha new Murder Dog and Lowrider magazine???....even on tha Lowrider mag he said that he a comedian rapper.....so u never know until his solo drops how people will response to his music....u don't have to like him,but it funny to listen to him rap about tamales and his rooster.....nowadays rappers don't like to have fun no more....its all about who beef wit who so & so...
plus it only entertainment......how many rappers do u know live that lifestyle dey say they live on dey raps....

May 3, 2002
stabdozer said:
why is he on tha new Murder Dog and Lowrider magazine???....even on tha Lowrider mag he said that he a comedian rapper.....so u never know until his solo drops how people will response to his music....u don't have to like him,but it funny to listen to him rap about tamales and his rooster.....nowadays rappers don't like to have fun no more....its all about who beef wit who so & so...
plus it only entertainment......how many rappers do u know live that lifestyle dey say they live on dey raps....
muthafuckaz alwayz takin shit too serious and hate on the comedy.. ease up..

May 2, 2002
Chingo Bling go hard
i liked everything i heard from him so far
that fool got flows
he just got a different subject matter than most are used to, and i would have to say that if he did go major he would blow up.
but who cares anyway he don't need rap, he's the Tamale Kingpin

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stabdozer said:
so does that mean you bump shit like Fanny Pack too??? That shit is "comedic and fun" (to some)...i mean i just dont feel clowny shit...and just cuz they're on a maGazine cover dont mean shit, especially murder doG, that's on the downhill as far as i'm concerned too...call me a hater if you want...but imma sticc by my shit, who knows i miGht feel somethin on his new album but based on what i've heard in the past, i'm not a fan

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
M-1 said:
He's been on tour all over the nation from Cali to Florida and everywhere in between...I CALL THAT PICKIN UP ACROSS THE NATION. I've already heard the reviews from more than half his shows and he's killen them and moving more units at these functions than 10 year vetts....I talk from REAL KNOWLEDGE homie...I ain't just speaking. Real talk tho...I respect another man's oppinion and you ain't hatin you just statin your feelings on what you've heard and that's all to the g. True he's got a gimick but it's workin like a mofucka for him and I say more power too him...on my momma you may catch me and the cat on something in the future all bullshit aside.

Jan 7, 2003
M-1__its all gravy train,playboy...if u don't like Chingo Bling...i'm not going to force u to pick up his album.....stating ur opinion is not hatin,we just got different taste of certain style of music.....that all....