Chinese Lady fight with a Sista on Muni

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
lol....she lucky she didnt get hop sing'd by all them asians....id like to see that asian bitch try that shit while rollin on the 15 through the HP, the sista was outnumbered like fuck, looked like shes was rolling through china town or the aves...lol

ole girl got he glasses knocked out off and mollywhopped by chun li's mama

Jun 25, 2005
lol....she lucky she didnt get hop sing'd by all them asians....id like to see that asian bitch try that shit while rollin on the 15 through the HP, the sista was outnumbered like fuck, looked like shes was rolling through china town or the aves...lol

ole girl got he glasses knocked out off and mollywhopped by chun li's mama
Black lady's nephews and grandkids gonna see this shit on youtube and go rob every chinese person on the 9! LOL

Jul 7, 2009
Why everybody keep calling the black lady a black bitch and the chinese lady a chinese lady.
The black one instigated it (acting like a hoodrat) and threw the first punch. A lot of broads (dare I say it, many of them black) think they can act a fool and not get checked for it. I would love to see them pull that hoodrat shit on some grimy Hebrew Israelite niggas (no, I don't like their ideas either, but a hoodrat getting stomped by one of them would be the ish!).

Apr 7, 2004
The black one instigated it (acting like a hoodrat) and threw the first punch. A lot of broads (dare I say it, many of them black) think they can act a fool and not get checked for it. I would love to see them pull that hoodrat shit on some grimy Hebrew Israelite niggas (no, I don't like their ideas either, but a hoodrat getting stomped by one of them would be the ish!).
lol...

Jun 25, 2005
Why everybody keep calling the black lady a black bitch and the chinese lady a chinese lady.
Wait.....what?
Actually if some fob screamed Fuck YOU to my moms face I'da put that pink bag over her head and suffocated her.....its just too bad the black lady punches in slo-mo

Sep 5, 2008
lol come on lady, you cant be talking all that ill beat your ass and when you punch it looks like its in slow motion,

that chinese lady hit you so hard your earing flew off... then she took her 70 year old arthritic legs and drop kicked you

dying over here

Feb 7, 2006
I called them both bitches fuck it.

even though the black bitch was at fault... thats why the chinese bitch put a foot in her ass.

Sep 5, 2008
shea's translation makes alot more sense, the black lady had no problem finding other seats to slump in after that savage beating she took though, haha why fight the old lady

Dec 4, 2006
LMAO that shit was fucking hilarious that lil asian gramma straight molly wop'd that bitch lookin real dipped in that purp fitted. REAL FRISCO SHIT hahah

Jul 7, 2009
Wait.....what?

Actually if some fob screamed Fuck YOU to my moms face I'da put that pink bag over her head and suffocated her.....its just too bad the black lady punches in slo-mo
If you could call those punches. The black one throws some bullshit Dragonfly Jones punch and Crazie Loc's mom sends her all the way to the front of the bus.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
LMAO that chinese bitch had the straight purple and turqoise "taking your chinese friend peter cheng to the 3rd grade in the ninties jacket" on!

u know she just came back from buying hella tea and chinese finger traps from hop sings store cuz they stay with the little pink plastic bags on some killa cam shit.