Chilee Powdah - Code of Loyalty...big shit in store...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
The brand new album from Chilee Powdah is like nothing you'd expect from this Richmond native...all game, production and features are stepped up!

The single features AKON, album also features Messy Marv, Keak Da Sneak, Baby Bash, NB Ridaz, Jay Tee, The Team, Napoleon, Val Young, and a RICHMOND posse cut with Kontac, EraseE, Frontline, and more to be announced...stay tuned.

Production from the Trendsettaz, Vince V. and more.

Coming in September or Oct. depending on when this gargantuan deal gets signed.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn....I haven't heard Chilee Powadah's name spoken in a minute. Good to hear he is still making music. All of his albums in the past have been heat. I will be keeping my eyes and ears peeled for this release.

Nuttkace

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i remember he came and performed at my high school back in the day...just like nuttkase said though,been a while since i heard his name,glad to see he got some new shit

Jul 27, 2005
SicFlow said:
THis album is sick. Go cop this shit.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You wont be dissapointed.
Man, I was in PHOENIX folks Trying to Hook up with some Artists and didnt Meet Nobody. Now i see hella PHOENIX Kats on here reppin. Only Kats i heard outta AZ is..

THE CELLYs

Mr.IROCC LOC

HINDU MAFIA FAMILY and a few others. Everthing i heard was Coo tho.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
ValleyEnt said:
Man, I was in PHOENIX folks Trying to Hook up with some Artists and didnt Meet Nobody. Now i see hella PHOENIX Kats on here reppin. Only Kats i heard outta AZ is..

THE CELLYs

Mr.IROCC LOC

HINDU MAFIA FAMILY and a few others. Everthing i heard was Coo tho.
I mean the game out here isnt as thick as it is in the Bay or cali. Theres only a few puttin albums out like they should be. But there is some talent out here fo sho.

COMING 2006!!!

Feb 16, 2006
Chilee Powdah featuring Val Young....

What track is VAL YOUNG featured on this Chilee Powdah album? I'm interested in getting it but I want to make sure she is on it before I go out and buy it.