chiefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
can we get some respect now?

i know most of the cats on here either hate them or luv them..
but damn i didnt even expect them to win.

they pulled it out there ass...with out Priest and Hall..doin there thangs..

Trent Green 400 yds, 3 td's...0 ints..

^^^^^balla status yesterday..

give us our props..

cant wait till Monday night

CHiefs Vs. Raiders........

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
McNair is tight as fuck....MVP candidate so far this year.....the reason ole boy was pointing out Greens stats were because everyone was saying the Chiefs werent shit once Priest Holmes and Dante Hall got shut down......

well Priest only had about 35 yards in regulation (more in overtime though)...and the chiefs still had 34 points on the board in regulation

Apr 25, 2002
you guyz are sum stupid fuckz arent you?
all im saying is you're in here talkin way too much, and dont be surprised if tha weak ass raiders defeat your undefeated team. you pussies cant handle that can you? personally, i like KC, tha team that is. you fanz are idiotz (at least tha onez here on tha siccness). now that we have that established, you have a nice day as well, puto.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
McNair gets plenty of respect fool!! Also arti-booboo is a joke and he gets no respect here!! Go read a Cat & The Hat Book!! Fuck East Coast Music!! Keep that shit outta Bart forums!! Hahahah!! GOT EM!!

Sep 23, 2002
i never liked the chiefs and the fans in KC go crazy over that shitty ass team. but i give credit where its due, so far they been cooh. but its just 6-0, what happened to Greenbay can happen to them. they got lucky. if it wasnt for that fumble they most likely woulda got that ass beat

FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
chiefs would dismantle tha seahawks. that superbowl wont happen.
i agree. unless luck prevails