Chiefs Suck......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
I wonder how many of you thought they would really win?...
Anything related to Kansas City is gonna loose...If You lived here long enough then you should know what Im talking about

Just Look at some of you who have been on this site reppin KC rap....almost there..but not good enough!!!

is this the truth?...or reverse karma in order for the inevitable not to occur ......:rolleyes:

Feb 9, 2006
www.assbackwardsthebook.com
KuTTY_CaL said:
good lord its only the 3rd quarter and they are down by n9ne they can make a comeback have faith:knockout:

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!
Naturally one would say that....but if you died many deaths as I rooting for the kc sports team......kc rapper...kc (civic issues)...then You can understand

Nov 7, 2006
^^^ i dont think it would've made a big difference cause trent did good when he threw the ball. colts shut down there weapon and looked what happened.

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
shoulda just started with the play action instead of the hyped up run. and huard should have been put in way before this game. green was out most of the season and just because his numbers are bigger he gets the spot...im kinda glad its over i need a break from this weekly stress we call kc football

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Music Nfluenced said:
Huard should have been put in after halftime. That was cold when it was mentioned that Huard would never be put in the game by Herm Edwards.
after trent went 3 and out 3 times in a row he should have kept the seats warm so the other players wouldn't cramp up. Maybe next year herm will have the sack to do what it takes to score some points on offense. It only took trent like 8 tries and he was able to get a touchdown....:dead:

Aug 21, 2002
The Chiefs didnt even deserve to be in the Post Season and this shows why. What idiot would go 3 and out 3 times in a row? The Chiefs piss me off all season because they'd only have possesion for 1:12 seconds each time they get it. What about Tony G.??? He's the hidden weapon. Niggas done forgot?!!

Sep 17, 2003
Everybody says that Huard is no better than Green... he's just younger. That is a pretty odd statement considering he has never had a true shot to be a starting quarter back in the NFL for any decent amount of time. Sure, he's not a long term solution, but he'd be all right for now.

You just watch this offseason.... there's gonna be a lot of turn over (as there should be). Damon Huard, who is a free agent, will be offered a starting job, or at least something better than what he is here, and be gone. It's no secret that Brodie Croyle is our future quarter back, even though I think a lot of folks think he's too small and not good enough. So they bring Trent back (ugggggh) to start, because they don't wanna start the kid yet. Ideally, they would let Croyle take over at some point during the year, but who knows with this staff out at One Arrowhead Drive?

Jan 7, 2007
Shit atleast KC actually won more than 2 games unlike the raiders. im pretty pissed at how they fell apart after they lost the Superbowl a few years ago

Jan 28, 2005
...at least they made it this far this season.

Im a Detroit Lions fan, and I know all about cheering on a horrible football team. I got it worse than all of you Cheifs fans.

As far as my team goes- I'm just happy to see any improvement. Ya'll should be too. There's always next year...