CHICO STATE OR SAC STATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
If you just wanna party and do "Heiroglyphics, Common, Talib Kwalie" type of hip-hop... then go to Chico State. They have shit like dorms, and frat parties everywhere. If you a gutta nigga like shootin dice, BBQ shacks, turf hogg'n, and run into California entertainers... than come to Sac State. Sac got frat parties too, and all that shit, but Chico is based on that, and that alone.

May 19, 2005
chico used to be nutty,dunno if it still is crazy,its a kool place for a while,good dank,good partys,river floating,but theres nothing really to do outside of chico. dont know shit about sac

if i had to choose id pick chico

Feb 28, 2005
im transferring to sac state next semester...sac has got parties just liek any other college but its nothing like chico...if you wanna gain 25lbs, get an STD and fail most of your classes, go to chico

Apr 1, 2002
First off, go visit both campuses to get the feel and see what it's like. Think about where you want to live, if you want to live in a big city full of networking, go to Sac, if you want to live in a small town go to Chico.

IMO, go to Chico, better school and you'll have a fun time. Sac isn't all that great.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Filthy_Rich said:
Sac State is one of the boringest colleges around. It gets more crackin at Sac City College that CSUS. There's parties but the school itself is lame. They rarely have events on campus besides the occasional Aceyalone or Ozomatli show. Even then, they don't have a good venue. It's just the U Union. Chico is kinda weak too but the party scene is ridiculous. but that's because there's nothing else to do. Chico is a college town whereas Sac is a City with a college in it.
You pretty much described exactly how Sac is. But to me it's tight because i'm from a town with 6,000 people. So Sac is CRAZY to me! lol, na but I like the city. The college isn't that great though.

Sep 5, 2005
I HEARD CHICO POLICE ARE CRACKIN THE WHIP UP THERE

I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE SCHOOL ASPECTS OF COLLEGE, CUZ I WOULD JUST STAY HERE AND GO TO SONOMA STATE IF I DIDNT CARE ABOUT PARTYING, I ONLY CARE BOUT HOW MUCH PARTYING AND BITCHES

BUT IVE TALKED TO A COUPLE PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY HELLA CRACKIN DOWN AT CHICO, LIKE HELLA BAD, AND I AINT EVEN 21 YET SO I COULD GET REAL FUCKED

ANYBODY GO TO CHICO?

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
707NORTHBAYER said:
I HEARD CHICO POLICE ARE CRACKIN THE WHIP UP THERE

I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE SCHOOL ASPECTS OF COLLEGE, CUZ I WOULD JUST STAY HERE AND GO TO SONOMA STATE IF I DIDNT CARE ABOUT PARTYING, I ONLY CARE BOUT HOW MUCH PARTYING AND BITCHES

BUT IVE TALKED TO A COUPLE PEOPLE THAT SAY THEY HELLA CRACKIN DOWN AT CHICO, LIKE HELLA BAD, AND I AINT EVEN 21 YET SO I COULD GET REAL FUCKED

ANYBODY GO TO CHICO?
There are parties at every college man. Chico is crazy, i've been up there a few times. But, the bottom line is pigs are pigs no matter where they are.

Jul 12, 2002
707 are planning on going the Spring semester of 2006 or the Fall semester of 2006? I am transferring to Chico for the Spring one. My brother went to Chico for 4 years and I visited him 4 or 5 times and GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS CRACKIN! That was a few years ago though and I have also heard that they are cracking down hard. Luckily i will only live there for 6 months before im 21.