ChicKen ScrAtch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
They say a kid fulla shit,fiendin to quit,but ima take my time like Mase when he spits/
Ill give you a face lift,race quick,grab the clutch/
I aint much to flow like such,so luckily I can bend over in jail and noone will fuck me/
Dont duck me,just console me,im no phony tony,I'll leave you broke and lonely sippin gin outside the Stone Pony/
Yea they all told me, like i was a soprano or gangsta Gravano/
my title will live on,get pissed on,word is bond I'll never be ripped on/
Cause my technique when I beat a bitch,I eat a snitch alive/
Put that shit in drive and explode stayin tru to mah code using only my hands/
peepin marked vans like rock n roll bands,im sockin full stands,rockin while my dogs is clockin rocks to stay affiliated/
Im degraded but I still made it,im not tryin to be humiliated/
So each time i step to the plate I state im not born from the hood but I know whats good/
So I came to get mine a line at a time,if its a crime,its organized,and if its a rhyme,its mortified, or even glorified/
cause for each banger all the anger i created im so fucken hated I hate it/
but it aint nothin new,the shit just fuels me now I set the rule/
Like fucks gett satisfaction outta emulation mah actions like its cool/
its fucked up aint it,Im tainted but I still grab my canvas and paint it,yea I paid,dues i paid fully/
Its funny how I change lives so easily lyricully but I aint no bully/
But I just stick to mah own,prayin to god leave me alone,cause thats it/
Im ready to commit,call it quits,thats it,I proved myself,now lose myself,bruised my health just for this fuckin music/
yall got the power dont abuse it,ill use it,grab my tools and go to work/
people just thinks its beserk how I lurk with originality stuck see sawing between my own reality and this prophet mentality/
but gradually, ill grow into a man over a span of time burst outta my mime stage in a rage ready for responsibility/
no more envisionign italy,living like a mobster,i just wanna be a monster/
no imposter,just out will bones and send chills through headphones, hot like Zeta jones in traffic,fuck this scartch ill half it,laugh at it if u wnat,think i give fuck,u outta luck son im stuck/