***CHICAGO BULLS THREAD***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
6-2 in the PreSeason minus good starters minutes...we got this shit this year, were gonna be a solid team. cant fuckin wait til we tip our season opener!!!

HOPEFULLY ROSE IS READY FOR THE OPENER. WE NEED HIM. WE PLAY SAN ANTONIO AND THEY PLAY THE NIGHT BEFORE SO HOPEFULLY THEY ARE WORN DOWN. IF ROSE IS HEALTHY, I HOPE HE DIDNT LOSE SYNC WITH THE SQUAD SINCE HE DIDNT GET TO GET THE CHEMESTRY GOIN IN PRE-SEASON

Feb 5, 2006
MAN FUCK, ROSE IS STILL HURT. THIS INJURY IS GONNA BOTHER HIM FOR A WHILE

Bulls point guard Derrick Rose practiced with his teammates on Sunday for the first time since injuring his ankle earlier this month.

In fact, for the first time in three weeks all of Chicago's active players were healthy enough to practice.

"Everyone practiced. Let's see how they feel in the morning, but we had a full group [Sunday] which was great to get that," Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro said.

Despite practicing, Rose admitted that he isn't close to 100 percent.

"That's far away still," he said. "Out there, it's still kind of stiff. I told Lindsey [Hunter] I know how they feel when they have to stretch now. Usually I'll just go out there and run, but now I really gotta take stretching into consideration."

Derrick Rose practiced for the second day in a row, but he still doesn't feel like himself just yet.

The Chicago Bulls point guard admitted that his ankle injury is still bothering him.

"I told you, I'm like an old man out there," Rose joked after practice. "I have to wait 20, 30 minutes into practice where I'm really loosened up. I have to stretch a lot."

Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro knows he has to keep a close eye on Rose's ankle over the next few weeks.

"His ankle was a little sore until he got it loose this morning, but then once he got it loose, he was fine," Del Negro said. "I think that will be a continual process for a while. He's out of condition a little bit -- the way we want to play and how we want him to play, get after the ball defensively. He's rusty, so these next two days hopefully he can build like he did today and get better."

No matter how much better Rose gets prior to the team's season opener Thursday against the San Antonio Spurs, he knows it will be a tall task to step in and play 25-30 minutes.

"It's going to be tough," he said. "But, I know that playing in front of the home crowd is going to be fun and I'm going to want to play in that game."

Del Negro's job is to make sure that Rose doesn't rush back too quickly.

"We're trying to get him back as quick as we can in terms of his flow and his feel for everything, but it's gonna take a little time," Del Negro said. "He's been out for a while."

HES BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE AND HES STILLL FAR AWAY FROM 100%

Feb 5, 2006
MAN FUCK, ROSE IS STILL HURT. THIS INJURY IS GONNA BOTHER HIM FOR A WHILE

Bulls point guard Derrick Rose practiced with his teammates on Sunday for the first time since injuring his ankle earlier this month.

In fact, for the first time in three weeks all of Chicago's active players were healthy enough to practice.

"Everyone practiced. Let's see how they feel in the morning, but we had a full group [Sunday] which was great to get that," Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro said.

Despite practicing, Rose admitted that he isn't close to 100 percent.

"That's far away still," he said. "Out there, it's still kind of stiff. I told Lindsey [Hunter] I know how they feel when they have to stretch now. Usually I'll just go out there and run, but now I really gotta take stretching into consideration."

Derrick Rose practiced for the second day in a row, but he still doesn't feel like himself just yet.

The Chicago Bulls point guard admitted that his ankle injury is still bothering him.

"I told you, I'm like an old man out there," Rose joked after practice. "I have to wait 20, 30 minutes into practice where I'm really loosened up. I have to stretch a lot."

Bulls coach Vinny Del Negro knows he has to keep a close eye on Rose's ankle over the next few weeks.

"His ankle was a little sore until he got it loose this morning, but then once he got it loose, he was fine," Del Negro said. "I think that will be a continual process for a while. He's out of condition a little bit -- the way we want to play and how we want him to play, get after the ball defensively. He's rusty, so these next two days hopefully he can build like he did today and get better."

No matter how much better Rose gets prior to the team's season opener Thursday against the San Antonio Spurs, he knows it will be a tall task to step in and play 25-30 minutes.

"It's going to be tough," he said. "But, I know that playing in front of the home crowd is going to be fun and I'm going to want to play in that game."

Del Negro's job is to make sure that Rose doesn't rush back too quickly.

"We're trying to get him back as quick as we can in terms of his flow and his feel for everything, but it's gonna take a little time," Del Negro said. "He's been out for a while."

HES BEEN OUT FOR A WHILE AND HES STILLL FAR AWAY FROM 100%

Feb 5, 2006
Rose is starting, what I tell you playa....Hopefully we dont over utilize him, We got Pargo/Hinrich to back him for some minutes tonight

GO BULLS

YEH HES PLAYING BUT HES STILL HURT. HIS MINUTES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LIMITED. I GOT FAITH IN HINRICH RUNING THE SQUAD THOUGH. WE NEED EVERY WIN ESPECIALLY THE NEXT MONTH. WE USUALLY START OFF SLOW THEN PICK UP, BUT WITH THE SCHEDULE WE GOT, WE COULD EASILY BE IN THE HOLE