"Chi-Bangin" & "Straight Up Gangsta Shit" CD's/Tapes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2007
I've been looking to buy the "Chi-Bangin" and "Straight Up Gangsta Shit" series for a while but so far I only have Chi-Bangin Vol. 2 & Vol. 3 CD's and a few of the Straight Up Gangsta Shit CD's.

Some other CD or Tape mixes I'm looking for are:
the "Chi-Bangin" series
the "Straight Up Gangsta Shit" series
the "Midwest Mobstaz" series - (vol 2)
the "Sox Park Mob" series
the "Gangsta Boogie" series
the "CMB" series
the "Top Secret" series
any other old mixes (CD or Tape) Chicago/Indiana or otherwise.

Also these:

Qualo "The Movementologist Mixtape" (CD-R)
Snypaz "Servin Niggaz Young - Playa Ass Zhit" (TAPE or CD)
Snypaz "My Life as a Snypa" (CD)
D 2 Tha S (Traxster & Kay Tone) "My Brothaz Keepa" (CD)
D 2 Tha S (Traxster & Kay Tone) "Doomsday EP" (CD)
Psycho Drama - Magic (TAPE ONLY?)
Triple Darkness - Paper Chase (TAPE ONLY?)
ANY other mixtapes - (TAPE or CD)
possibly any other Chicago or Indiana releases

If I think of any others I'm looking for I'll post them up here as well.

If u have any of these let me know, even if you don't want to sell.

Also, if anybody has any track lists or scans/photos of the covers or the CD's/Tapes for the "Chi-Bangin" & "Straight Up Gangsta Shit" series, please hook me up with those.

as far as I know that straight up gangsta shit series is quite rare... actually all those chi mixes seem to be hard to come by, alot where only released on tape and thrown out probably, I personally think some of it is garbage, I only like a few of the mixes. They easy to find on MP3 but as far as OG I think you might have a problem gettin em, you might wanna hit up my homie chi2g.i. he has a couple OG Straight up gangsta shit tapes I beleive... tell him smoke sent ya... I dont exactly know if hes selling them but ya might wanna checc.. good lucc.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
most of those tapes have been eaten up by now. back in the day they were easy as hell to get because all them rappers out the chi wanted to be heard and the only way that was to happen was through them tapes but now its the internet age, they dont need mixtapes to be heard no more. Besides the only tapes that actually kept it real in the chi were the sox park mob and the chi-bangin' tapes, the rest had alot of chi-town shit on them but featured alot of tracks from the south and west. Them sox park mob tapes are rare as hell tho.