Cheese flavored SPAM!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 23, 2002
i grew up on that shit and it tastes better than that cornbeef hash bullshit. i'll have to try out the cheese kind, it sounds nasty tho

Sep 23, 2002
lol. i been there too. sometimes we didnt have bread, just had to eat it like it was steak and shit. got creative and ate it wit bbq sauce

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, we used to grub Vienna Sausages too... all that ghetto shit. Spam, Vienna Sausages, Potted Meat, Deviled Ham...Spam Lite, lol, remeber that shit

We also used to eat Top Ramen raw and sprinkle the flavor powder on each bite. Damn, those were the days.

Anybody else ever make popsicles out of kool aid?

Sep 23, 2002
^^ yeah, we used to put kool aid in the ice racks too. lol those were the days

vienna sausages were/are nastier than spam on anyday!!!

and i'll eat ramen noodles til i die :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
The Kool-Aid in the ice tray with the toothpicks stuck in them! havn't done that since I was six or seven, and vienna sausages are the shit, to this day I'll take a can, fry it up in the skillet, and have it with some fried eggs...

Aug 5, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
Yup, we used to grub Vienna Sausages too... all that ghetto shit. Spam, Vienna Sausages, Potted Meat, Deviled Ham...Spam Lite, lol, remeber that shit

We also used to eat Top Ramen raw and sprinkle the flavor powder on each bite. Damn, those were the days.

Anybody else ever make popsicles out of kool aid?
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

that brought a tear to my eye right there............don't forget the sardines and crackers, frozen bananas, oysters or any canned meat mom would throw in the cabinet..........outro