Checking in from Nagoya, Japan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Chang, my next trip is in March... It's all Guy-jin near Tokyo, but definitely a good time. You like it there ? Anyway, $100 says he's millitary.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Wassup Chango, you still out there?? I'm out of the Navy now but damn I think about going back alot cuz of the travel and them steady paychecks! I was gonna re-up and go to the Blue Ridge but went to school instead.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Lawz 2760 said:
OLD? Haha I feel like it but Im just barely going to turn 21 in feb

hopefully you haviung a blast in japan
side post:
hay law,...i'ma be bring metal mouth products to yakima soon,...know of any mom's and pops?...out there that you think i should hit up?
thanks fopr your time,....

and now back to your reg scheduled show,....you back yet mang?

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Pimperoni said:
Jay Tee, where did you do your show at out here ?
this is what Jay Tee posted...

What`s up everybody. I finally had time to get on a computer. Im in a city called Nogoya. My first show was in Sendai in Northern Japan. I hit Yokahoma on Friday for my last show. They show so much love out here, ask Dank Sinatra. They know all about Bay Area rap. My driver that picked me up from the airport was bumpin 11/5. The club last night was playing Dru Down Pimp Of The Year, RBL No Bammer Weed. Hella Bay songs. I did my show and then the DJ wanted me to do a couple more songs. He showed me all of my records that he had. He had EVERY vinyl I ever put out. He threw on All Night & Deep N 2 The Game and people was knowing the words. It was crazy. Anyways, I`ll check back in a couple days. Later, Jay Tee...

Apr 25, 2002
Jar said:
what is your job for Toyota?
Jar, thanks for posting that thing from Jay Tee. I'm going back in 2 months and just wanted to hit up the same place he was at. I didn't hear any bay area rap other than Baby Beesh, but that's to to be expected.

Anyway, I'm a design engineer. For the last 2 years i've been on the Rear bumper for the 2007 Tundra. We're debuting it in Feb at the Chicago auto show, keep your eyes and ears peeled, this truck will be the best, period.

May 5, 2002
AND A $100 GOES TO PIMPERONI, YEAH I AM IN THE MILITARY. HOLLA AT ME NEXT TIME YOU COME THROUGH IF YOU ARE LUCKY WE GO HIT ONE OF THE PRIDES IT IS THE BEST SPORTS SHOW EVER PERIOD!!!! WHAT UP JAYDA HOLLA AT YOUR BOY AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU DECIDE TO TAKE A TRIP OUT HERE. AND I AM GLAD YOU DECIDED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AIN'T NOTHING LIKE AN EDUMACTION NAH BUT FOR REAL STICK W/ IT.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^I'm actually trying to get back into the navy now, these bullshit civilian jobs aren't paying me enough. I know if I go back there I'll be making a grip load more than I'm getting now, 8 bucks an hour working at safeway ain't cuttin it compared to all the cool shit I got to do in the Navy.

There was a record store in the mall by my old base that had more bay shit than your average blockbuster music so I guess someone out there is up on game.