Checking in from Nagoya, Japan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Wanted to say whats up from Japan. Being a white guy out here is like a rap star back in the states. I went to the ID bar last night and this place called shooters 2 nights ago.... and as a white boy you can literally pick out the hottest girl in the whole bar and take her home. Unbelievable! Jay Tee, where did you do your show at out here ?

Anyone that I know from the board need anything done out here... Im in Toyota City during the week and Tokyo next weekend for the auto show. This place is fucking awesome! peace

Aug 8, 2005
www.schizotopia.de
Pimperoni said:
Wanted to say whats up from Japan. Being a white guy out here is like a rap star back in the states. I went to the ID bar last night and this place called shooters 2 nights ago.... and as a white boy you can literally pick out the hottest girl in the whole bar and take her home. Unbelievable! Jay Tee, where did you do your show at out here ?

Anyone that I know from the board need anything done out here... Im in Toyota City during the week and Tokyo next weekend for the auto show. This place is fucking awesome! peace
I knew theres more than Manga out there :lick:

Comes to my Holiday-Planer

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
You ain't bullshittin Pimp when I lived out there I ran through alot of chicks, I wish I could pull what I pulled there in the states!

Where are you at? You near Tokyo or Yokohama? If so hit up Shybuya or Roppongi, its hella crackin out there.

Apr 25, 2002
I got this Toyota laptop to do outside internet sites tonight so I'm back up. Anyway, where did you stay out here Jay Tee ?? This place is unbelievable. I was NEVER into asian girls, but this place is to die for. Literally girls take your picture because they think it's 'famous' to be white. You say 'hello' in english and you're in.

I got a hotel in Repungi district for the weekend. Helluva expensive but Toyota pays for it so it's all good. By the way, I work 14 hour days, drink hard and eat weird food and then do it all over again; then on weekends I'm up til 7-8am partying at bars and working the talent out here.

I understand why they die early now. Miami Style

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
dude can yo u take some pics,...like a gang?.....the woman,...i wanna see some love me longtimes n chit mang,....yodell back,....and if you can i wanna hear some japanese hip hop,....you think they got any hyphy music over there?.....

be safe and dont eat the turtle,....i hear if dude cuts it the wrong way it can be posionous,....

Apr 25, 2002
@ Rock: The Black guys there urked me. They're all on super thug status since they know they can't get called out. Anyway, 2 of the girls I hooked up with said black guys are scary, one even dropped the N-Bomb, so shit I guess it's a devided subject and I caught two on the same side. You been to the "C.R.E.A.M." bar in Nagoya ? That place was all thugged out, every where else seemed like japanese people dancing to american music.

Lawz: Na, I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I bought a house a block away from "The Big House", but I work for Toyota so they have me go there for business from time to time.... I hope all is well w/ you . . . shit, you gotta be old now right ? haha

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Mr. ViNN707 said:
Well you gotta think every dude looks the same out their and alot of em got small wee wee's so of course they're going to want some white, black, brown dick...

(no offense to any asians on this board I'm just being honest)
LMAO