Checkin in from Japan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
What`s up everybody. I finally had time to get on a computer. Im in a city called Nogoya. My first show was in Sendai in Northern Japan. I hit Yokahoma on Friday for my last show. They show so much love out here, ask Dank Sinatra. They know all about Bay Area rap. My driver that picked me up from the airport was bumpin 11/5. The club last night was playing Dru Down Pimp Of The Year, RBL No Bammer Weed. Hella Bay songs. I did my show and then the DJ wanted me to do a couple more songs. He showed me all of my records that he had. He had EVERY vinyl I ever put out. He threw on All Night & Deep N 2 The Game and people was knowing the words. It was crazy. Anyways, I`ll check back in a couple days. Later, Jay Tee...

HC1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Jay Tee,Im in Japan RIGHT NOW on vacation..bout 30 minutes from Yokohamo...Give me some info...ticket price,location,directions, club name, everything...and Ima try and get there!!!!!

damn!!!

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
man, you doin it real big Jay Tee. that's cool as hell that ppl be knowin about N2DEEP and bay area rap in Japan

Aug 5, 2002
Thats hella tight

Damn Jay Tee, I met this lil breezy from Japan when I was down in Mexico, and she was asking me how to buy bay area raps etc. and she was saying that Japan be bumping the bay, I was like now way, but I gave her your website along with names of my favorite artists, and some other sites, and I was on my way. I'm glad to hear you're getting love in Japan, orale pues, alrato.

Feb 12, 2003
There are some majors record stores as well as second hand stores In japan, that shit is tight over there, I used to roll with some japanese who are into west coast rap, they got some real major shit, they have mad love for the yey.