Check out your boy Cool Nutz on MTV2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
@Cool Nutz,

What's good with you, Fam!?! It's been a minute. I saw you on MTV2. That was some cool shit.

My group Turf Grindaz is now working with ESPN. You will be hearing our music on their College Football Live program.

I was trying to get at you, so I could get on that Poh-Hop Festival, but your number changed. We will be opening up for you in Wenatchee, Washington on Oct. 24th.

Holla @'cha boy!

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Oct 9, 2004
GOOD SHIT COOL NUTZ! I STILL HAVE MTV'S CONTACT NUMBER FROM THOSE TRUE LIFE 'HAPPY TO BE FAT' AUDITIONS HALLAR AT ME IF U WANT THERE NUMBER NO JOKE.

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
it's a good look.

@DLee

I will see you out there. We need to chop it up my friend and get the ball rolling on some biz. I been supporting that Choosin Shoes on the radio show.
@Nutz,

Man! You always showed a nigga love, Fa'real. And it is appreciated. I am a fan of your music and your business acumen. I am surrounded by good peoples like you and FunkDaddy. So I feel blessed real talk. We gonna make it happen.

And Thank you so much for supporting our single "Choosin' Shoez". We have a new single called "Git It Poppin" that I am going to shoot to you. It is produced by FunkDaddy.

Other than that, It just makes me feel good that I have successful potnaz in the NW. It really put a smile of my face to see my folks on MTV2 and to see you in The Source Magazine.

PEACE & BLESSINGS

Apr 12, 2007
Man i still jam too the all about the money shit i dont like mtv though they should rotate the new shit you put out nutts i just might like them for that