Check Out What's Hot!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Please check out some of the best, rare, hard to find Bay Area, DOwn South, Mid West Rap cds on eBay.. 30 more will be listed tomorrow at 1:00 in intervals of 1 minute.

Click Here To Peep My Ebay Auctions

Also, if you are still interested in a Sealed Ghetto Kaos "Guilty As Charged" CD, Please check out my Buy It Now offer on eBay!

Click Here To Buy GHETTO KAOS "GUILTY AS CHARGED" Sealed CD for $50!!!

For the folks that bought a Ghetto Kaos from me on this board, don't even trip I got ya'll covered! I had 3 on me when I first placed the thread on here and sold those quick. I got everyone else's cd that didn't get em on the way as we speak (Yes they are for sure coming!). I will issue an e-mail to you with a delivery confirmation number when your item has shipped. So please be on the lookout for that e-mail. :cool:

Holla.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
That young bo is some sicc ass cd.. i was just bumpin it last nite. It sort of reminds me of Be Gee's Ya Gotta BG with a slight touch of Lynch..

I think thats the only Young Bo cd out

May 1, 2002
Triple X Rated, damn playa, u got that Marv Mitch Lemay CD for a steal lol. hopefully the dude comes thru just by looking at his/her seller feedback