CHECK OUT THE NEW TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2004
Not really feeling this beat. Just an honest opinion. I'm a fan of your music homie. I was wondering if your ever gonna get down on a track with Lil Raider out of Vacaville?

Nov 2, 2002
its pretty good, beat is kinda simple.
It be cool if Oso sped up his flow/changed up his voice a lil from time to time.
One thing i dont like about oso songs, is the "yeeeeaaa" or "big oso loco" he throws in at the beggining of songs....

But in general, oso is tight

Dec 4, 2006
beat was eghh...

i've heard better lyrics from you before Oso, you didn't seem into the track as much as in other cuts i heard from you...

ain't really feeling Tanks flow either...too slow and boring...

Feb 13, 2004
If you Homies want to hear Oso flow at a good pace check out that track he did on Pistoleros album. The one with woodie Never and lil coner.

May 2, 2002
right on silent...and gracias for everyone elses comments. good or bad it's appreciated. the beat is a paul wall/juelz santana beat. im tryin to be an all around artist. give me a beat and i'm gonna form my delivery to the beat. a lot of mainstream artists have a laid back type flow..and i'm feelin that delivery..the game, glasses malone, jeezy just to name a few. they grab you when they flow and they make you listen to every bar they spit.. that's what i'm tryin to do..not everybody can be busta rhymes or twista. i ain't tryin to sound the same on every track. i'll flow fast and i'll flow slow..and if yall don't feel it then i apologize, but i'm gonna do what i feel will make the tightest sound when i'm in the studio droppin tracks.

and about the mixtape..we just started recording for it..but we'll have the album ready pretty quick. cover comin soon too.

Nov 21, 2007
right on silent...and gracias for everyone elses comments. good or bad it's appreciated. the beat is a paul wall/juelz santana beat. im tryin to be an all around artist. give me a beat and i'm gonna form my delivery to the beat. a lot of mainstream artists have a laid back type flow..and i'm feelin that delivery..the game, glasses malone, jeezy just to name a few. they grab you when they flow and they make you listen to every bar they spit.. that's what i'm tryin to do..not everybody can be busta rhymes or twista. i ain't tryin to sound the same on every track. i'll flow fast and i'll flow slow..and if yall don't feel it then i apologize, but i'm gonna do what i feel will make the tightest sound when i'm in the studio droppin tracks.

and about the mixtape..we just started recording for it..but we'll have the album ready pretty quick. cover comin soon too.
good shit oso, i feel what your saying about being an "all around artist".. thats what we need more of today, not artists who stick to the same ol routine..