Charlie Manhattan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
He's on Big Nest Records/Laidblack Productions from San Francisco. He raps with U.D.I. and Pho Balo. He's a new artist cause he was featured on the Unexpected album, which was U.D.I., 11/5, Cold World Hustlers, and Big Mack. Not to mention some others after that-2 1/2 years ago. He's got incredible skills on the mic. His new album will be nationwide, let's see how well he does. Read about Charlie Manhattan in the next issue of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE.

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mr Ceza said:
He's on Big Nest Records/Laidblack Productions from San Francisco. He raps with U.D.I. and Pho Balo. He's a new artist cause he was featured on the Unexpected album, which was U.D.I., 11/5, Cold World Hustlers, and Big Mack. Not to mention some others after that-2 1/2 years ago. He's got incredible skills on the mic. His new album will be nationwide, let's see how well he does. Read about Charlie Manhattan in the next issue of XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE.
Charlie's the truth.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
He was rippin it on that Unexpected Comp, I'd buy his album if he dropped one. I'd look on the back cover though cuz those cats recycled half that unexpected comp and put it on UDIs latest album.

Dec 17, 2003
His album was pushed back after Laidblack Productions got the distribution deal with Fontana Universal. The Official release date is looking like June 20th, 2006. His mixtape should hit streets in May 2006 with exclusives feat Spice 1, San Quinn, Rappin 4tay, Guce, U.D.I., Tayda-Tay, Big Mack and many more. Sometimes the quiet ones are the ones that hit the hardest. The album is straight fire. The album track list on his web site will be updated in May, 2006.

Nov 15, 2005
udiboy said:
His album was pushed back after Laidblack Productions got the distribution deal with Fontana Universal. The Official release date is looking like June 20th, 2006. His mixtape should hit streets in May 2006 with exclusives feat Spice 1, San Quinn, Rappin 4tay, Guce, U.D.I., Tayda-Tay, Big Mack and many more. Sometimes the quiet ones are the ones that hit the hardest. The album is straight fire. The album track list on his web site will be updated in May, 2006.
GOod lookin' on the info folks. I appreciate it. I'll be on the lookout. One luv, one nation. Keep it movin'.

Aug 23, 2002
jayda650 said:
He was rippin it on that Unexpected Comp, I'd buy his album if he dropped one. I'd look on the back cover though cuz those cats recycled half that unexpected comp and put it on UDIs latest album.
Their was like 2 0r 3 tracks at most, ur trippin man.