Charles Barkely HEIGHT........???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
If that pic is real then Jordan is 6'9... I don't think thats possible. Even though I said I thought Barkley was 6'8 and that picture says the same, I still think it is faulty.

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
if chuck admits he was around 6'4"-6'5"(i'll maybe give him that) how is he like 6'6" or 6'7" in that mug shot pic ? earl boykins was 5-7 in college, now he's 5-5.......not much difference for earl, but still......nba "rounds" up numbers......

Aug 20, 2004
Nitro the Guru said:
If that pic is real then Jordan is 6'9... I don't think thats possible. Even though I said I thought Barkley was 6'8 and that picture says the same, I still think it is faulty.
Dude...its a fuckin MUG SHOT...what are the cops gonna do..put him on a stack of Yellow Pages too fuck with everyone who sees it???Cmon now..not everything is a damn conspiracy!!!!

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
Earl Boykins in college WAS 5'7''...because inches were ADDED. Now, he's 5'5'' in the NBA, because that's a great marketing story. Shortest guy in the league. If you think about it, 5'5'' seems TONS smaller than 5'7'' in the NBA.

As for Barkley, I would say he's 6'5''...regardless of the mug shot, simply because in my first ever mugshot, the top of MY head was at 5'3''...when I'm 5'6''. If I ever get a scanner, I'll show it to you guys.

Either way, he was a GREAT rebounder, and it had NOTHING to do with his height. PERIOD.