CHARIZMA THA RESURRECTION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2006
For those who have been following Chariz from the gate and have been hittin me like when is this comin out, bare wit us, we're workin on a few things and don't want to waste this album, it's too hot! Please don't take this post as a further promise that this shit is coming out right away as truth is, we don't have a release date but I promise you, the wait is the right thing to do! Chariz is young and has a lot of time to do what he needs to do in this game...He's buildin the buzz and puttin in his ground work. When this shit drops, it's gonna be a monster release.

In the meantime, I hope ya'll downlaoded the free promotional CD I dropped on here last month. I'll repost it if you didn't...

Stay tuned for more free music real soon!

Also...

To get in contact for production/verses, whatever, you can call Roy @ Faultline or:

EJ Stinson, Manager-Jungle Rock Productions/ChoZen Muzic Ent.
925-324-7369

Or get @ Choze...His Biz Partner.

925-250-5190

P.S....

Rick, we already doin that. I promised that to you and we're doin it. We're waitin on a few things before we press. As soon as we do, you'll be the first to know pleezebelieveit...

Mar 8, 2006
Project is officially done as far as recording and mixing. Finalized in terms of product. Going to mastering shortly and we are now in the process of choosing a firm release date. Wow!! This fuckin project is ridiculous! There is not a single album filler. Every song goes. I think this'll be the one that finally get's the dude the love he deserves. Plus, with a new management partner it just adds to the hustle...

Mar 8, 2006
Moze, you are right!!! He does! HA! LF, good lookin for stayin on our line about gettin this out! I appreciate the motivation...If you like the promo...The resurrection will blow you away! Rick, the exclusive is still all you, mayne!!