Charity Weekend For Baby Hiram

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
RIP Baby Hiram .... but I thought the baby's father was balling and Kafani would donate some of that $50k he was flashing in his video to the family?

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
RIP Baby Hiram .... but I thought the baby's father was balling and Kafani would donate some of that $50k he was flashing in his video to the family?
this has nothing to do with saving anything or anyone.. its just a gesture from me to them.. I don't know about you but Ima father and this shit effected me. I know the father so this is just a gesture, thats it and thats all. They don't NEED the money! And Kafani aint got shit to do with what I'm doin.. but him and Hi Rolla are damn near brothers so Im positive he did whatever he was supposed to do. If you wanna book time and support this, Koo! If not, koo.. 100

Dec 4, 2006
this has nothing to do with saving anything or anyone.. its just a gesture from me to them.. I don't know about you but Ima father and this shit effected me. I know the father so this is just a gesture, thats it and thats all. They don't NEED the money! And Kafani aint got shit to do with what I'm doin.. but him and Hi Rolla are damn near brothers so Im positive he did whatever he was supposed to do. If you wanna book time and support this, Koo! If not, koo.. 100

that's respect, wasn't trying to imply something onto you....

it's just weird to me when people ask for donations when you see them on youtube or social networks flashing cash, jewelery and etc...