CHARGERS VS RAIDERS ROUND 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
3VID3NC3 said:
I know you Charger fans are all excited..winning doesn't come around often in SD, enjoy it while it lasts.
Collins days in Oakland are numbered...Tui time next week, time to build for the future and take out the trash!
man why talk shit? i mean i support my team to the fullest, through thick and thin(mostly thin) and i respect anybody that does that. but my ? is why talk shit...the raiders are 13-31 since the 2003 season(and the losing hasnt stopped yet) they have lost to the chargers the last 5 times they have played...the facts speak for themselves.. support your team to the fullest but dont talk down on my team when the chips are stacked against you.of course im happy and no im not used to winning, but im getting used to it fast...you ought to get used to the fact that the raiders are going nowhere fast!!!!

Dec 30, 2003
45park1904 said:
LOL,HOMIE YOU A FUNNY ASS DUDE.QUIT TRYNA MAKE UP SOME EXCUSES FOR YOUR LAST PLACE SHITTY RAIDERS.QUALLCOMM STADIUM NUTHIN BUT SILVER AND BLACK? HOMIE WHERE ARE YOU FROM?i'M FROM DAGO I GO TO ALL THE CHARGER RAIDER GAMES AND IT'S NEVER ALL SILVER AND BLACK SUM DUMB ASS RAIDER FAN MUSTA LIED TO YOUR SQUARE ASS HOMIE.WHERE WERE YOU OH YEAH U WERE PROBABLY IN YOUR HOUSE COMPLAINING HOW YOUR DEFNESE LICKS BALL SAC AND HOW COLLINS HAS THE ACCURACY OF A 12 YEAR OLD.DID YOU HEAR THE CHANT DURING THE GAME ON ESPN?RAIDERS SUCK RAIDERS SUCK YEAH THAT WAS US,SORRY RAIDERS FANS WITH THEIR HEADS DOWN CAUSE THEY KNEW IT WAS THE TRUTH.MOST OF THEM WAS GONE AFTER HALFTIME,WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR TEAM U FUC N MAGGOTS.

haha im from the bay area and i been to a game down there myself.... all silver and blacked out and had a crowd of niggas with me who i didnt even know wearin silver anbd black..... so iono who lied to my maybe u can explain to my eyes that they are liars...... so good luck with your one good season... DAGO...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
GTstangDRVER510 said:
haha im from the bay area and i been to a game down there myself.... all silver and blacked out and had a crowd of niggas with me who i didnt even know wearin silver anbd black..... so iono who lied to my maybe u can explain to my eyes that they are liars...... so good luck with your one good season... DAGO...

2 good seasons!

Mar 16, 2005
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
haha....i was waiting for someone to bring this up^^^ the last superbowl the raiders won was 28 yrs ago
you werent even born yet!!!

And noone was born when SD last won..lol Just playin Es..I'm with you here, That's all raider fans have to hold onto anymore..how many sb's..they seem to conveniently forget that was DECADES ago.

Mar 16, 2005
Young Psyc said:
IN YOUR SIG YOU GOT THAT SIGN SAYING CHARGLESS SO WHY YOU ALL SIDELINING AND SHIT?????

BRONCO FANS :rolleyes:

Sidelining??? Ask Es I already gave him some shit too, but it is always a good day when fans of 2 teams can get together as 1 and have a common cause.

So stop acting like you know what the fuck you're talking about. typical Raider fan come in at the end of a thread and try to act all hard, but all they bring is the same shit that has been tired for 30 years.

Mar 16, 2005
Young Psyc said:
WOW HOMIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU SOUND HELLA STUPID

I have to explain what is clear as day to you???

U R LIKE EVERY OTHER RAIDER FAN. U COME IN LATE AND TALK SHIT LIKE YOUR TEAM IS GOOD, BUT HAVE NOTHING TO BACK IT UP WITH. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT OR DO I NEED TO BREAK IT DOWN EVEN FURTHER?

Mar 16, 2005
MAYBE THIS IS BETTER, LET ME TRY SOME RAIDER FAN TALK.

Shyt bro you don't know what you r speakin, u come in hella late to dis shyt but aint got nuthin to back dat claims up. shows me some real shyt to bac dem claims up homie.

Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
ADD UP ALL THE BAD SEASONS RAIDERS HAVE HAD THEN ADD UP ALL THE BAD SEASONS THE CHARGERS HAVE HAD THEN TELL ME WICH TEAM IS BETTER THE RAIDERS HAD ACOUPLE OF BAD SEASONS AND FOOLS JUST START RUNNIN THERE MOUTHS BUT WHAT HAVE THE CHARGERS EVER REALLY DONE?????LIKE HOMIE SAID BEFORE ITS LIKE KICKING A MAN WELL HE'S DOWN ALREADY THEN PUFFING YOUR CHEST OUT AND BRAGGIN ABOUT IT WHATS UP WITH THAT??????