CHARGERS VS PANTHERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Pure magic. That's what happened. That final play was a thing of beauty!

Daylight come and ya gotta DELHOMME!

Jan 18, 2006
lol they lost on the last play no need to panic just yet remember last year, they started off as bad as you could damn near yet made it to the AFC championship and would have won if didnt have a defective offense

Aug 9, 2006
if SD doesnt win the SB this year ive lost all hope for them.....theyve been easily the most talented overall team in the whole leauge for a couple years.....

i think its coaching honestly....two bad coaches in a row it seems...

Aug 9, 2002
Very bad tackling and no penetration on the line. Oh well I wasn't even mad. Shit happens and the season isn't over yet. Next stop punk ass Denver Blancos!

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Esco's observation from the Q

my two cents, for what its worth........

On offense the bolts were sluggish for 2 1/2 qts. the game plan was too conservative.

Defensivley we were bullshit...no pass rush at all, hardly any blitz packages. The panthers had huge holes to run through all day. from my seats i could see the play develop and many times there was numerous holes in the line. The inside linebackers were not plugging holes at all, and missed numerous tackles.

the d line is hurting with big jamal nursing to bad wheels...i hate to say it but we may be in trouble there. the bolts didnt stop the run all preseason and so far its spilled over into week 1

the good news is that i guess as bad as i thought the defense was, they only gave up one touchdown

Rivers looked really good, throwing 3 td's