Chargers Fall to 1-2 to Packers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
45park1904 said:
all our losses came from some good teams,we shoulda won this game if our D played a little better.

everyones talking about how norv shoulda never came here...it's only three games in,let the season play out more before you start saying norv shoulda statyed in the bay..remember ultimatley our goal is too make it to the Bowl,and Marty's playoff record as everybody knows is shitty....but the same can be said for norv's overall record.all im saying is it's too early in the season to start pointing fingers.

oh yeah i loved how Brett used the shotgun formation almost everytime he was in the red zone,not one dam running play except for the end of the game...he's such a team player,you never knew he had a record to tie
as if he calls the plays, wow, u must be an expert.

Apr 25, 2002
45park1904 said:
oh yeah i loved how Brett used the shotgun formation almost everytime he was in the red zone,not one dam running play except for the end of the game...he's such a team player,you never knew he had a record to tie

No kidding! Everyone knows the Packers are known for their stellar running game right?

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ColdBlooded said:
No kidding! Everyone knows the Packers are known for their stellar running game right?

LMAO did you even see the game?do you even watch football?

if your within 5 yards of the endzone and all you call is passing plays and not one single running play the WHOLE dam game,plus shotgun formation?it's not a surprise that you dont find that odd cause you dont know jack shit about football,please just sshhhhhhhhh

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
All 4 the Bay said:
Norv Turner is a FRAUD! SD is going 9-7.
at the rate the division is going 9-7 will probably get us in to the playoffs, which is ok with me! And why do raider fans think Norv is a fraud? Because he didnt win in Oakland? shit, not even jesus christ woulve won with that team!
I will admit that after rewatching all three games, there are alot of things i see that i dont like, especially the lack of prepartion/discipline/motivation. All three tangibles that Marty just happend to excel at. Comnine that with the o line not blocking and the middle linebackers struggling(which cant be norvs fault) and we got a 1-2 team...but again we were 1-2 to start the season last year and Lt didnt rush for 100yds till week 5

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^ I'm not a Raider fan. And yes SD will make the playoffs, but Norv Turner hasn't had much success as being a Head Coach in the NFL. The stats speak for themselves. And no I am not bagging on SD. I think they have tons of potential, but they will not mirror the same success they had last year with Norv as their coach. Thats just my opinion. And again I am no bagging on SD.

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
^^thats my whole point, take the media out and "internet experts" out and most die hard charger fans or just die hard football fans in general would tell you that there was no way in hell the chargers could mirror last season.When the schedule came out we were saying 11-5/10-6..some said 12-4......but no one said 14-2, Last year was magical but its done, period. We had alot of lucky breaks and were virtually injury free. This year is a whole different story, and i dont want it to seem like im defending norv, he should take some fault here. But at some point the players need to be accountable.

Sep 26, 2005
ESCOBAR 92113 said:
at the rate the division is going 9-7 will probably get us in to the playoffs, which is ok with me! And why do raider fans think Norv is a fraud? Because he didnt win in Oakland? shit, not even jesus christ woulve won with that team!
I will admit that after rewatching all three games, there are alot of things i see that i dont like, especially the lack of prepartion/discipline/motivation. All three tangibles that Marty just happend to excel at. Comnine that with the o line not blocking and the middle linebackers struggling(which cant be norvs fault) and we got a 1-2 team...but again we were 1-2 to start the season last year and Lt didnt rush for 100yds till week 5
lmao our defence contained yall in the second game last year for a while this year we gonna take the win when we play just watch if we almost won with art shell coachin we gonna win with kiffin just watch this is gonna be a down fall year for the chargers

Jan 9, 2004
KOOL_AID said:
lmao our defence contained yall in the second game last year for a while this year we gonna take the win when we play just watch if we almost won with art shell coachin we gonna win with kiffin just watch this is gonna be a down fall year for the chargers

Not possible. As much as I didn't like some of the plays the team has made in the first 3 games, the team as a whole is still way stronger than any in our division. Everyone knows the Chargers step it up when they play the Raiders. Fuck, you guys made the Lions look like Superbowl champs the other week. And you barely beat the Browns yesterday.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
45park1904 said:
you gotta be pretty naive to not know the packer organization didnt want brett to get that record at home you dumb ass,no where did i say he's callin the plays the fuc outta here with your square ass
you make no sense, he didnt get the record yet, he tied it & they ran the last td in. i can assure you favre only cares about winning. no need 4 name calling.

Sep 26, 2005
TOKZTLI said:
Not possible. As much as I didn't like some of the plays the team has made in the first 3 games, the team as a whole is still way stronger than any in our division. Everyone knows the Chargers step it up when they play the Raiders. Fuck, you guys made the Lions look like Superbowl champs the other week. And you barely beat the Browns yesterday.
this is gonna be a afc west game, dont matter what the browns or the lions did its gonna be a good game